Author Topic: Clean 1989 Honda Pilot FL400R, Very Fast & Reliable, Dirt & Sand Tires *So Cal*  (Read 8187 times)

emgee00

• View Profile
For Sale Clean 1989 Honda Pilot FL400R

Hello Fellow Off Roaders!

My soon to be 16 year old son is outgrowing his Honda Pilot so I am throwing it up for sale

'89 Honda Pilot that has been lightly modified. Runs super strong and is very reliable, very fast too. I have a pipe, skid plate/bumper, cooler rack (All ATV Racing), and additional PIAA lights on the cage. I just had it completely serviced on 3/19/12. I have sand tires on beadlocks for it as well as the dirt tires too.

I am in So Cal but will travel for the right deal. (805)_three zero four-7931    or    emgee00(at)gmail(dot)com    for more info.

I will deliver up to several hundred miles if you pay for my gas in advance. Contact me for details

More detailed pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111535431641798545867/HondaPilotFL400R?authuser=0&feat=directlink

[color="Blue"]Pilot Pics[/color]

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Out grown it at 16?!?!?!?! Heck,I'm 44 and still havn't out grown mine!!!!!! Nice ride and good luck with the sale.....
Price?

KTM265

• View Profile
I saw this on Ebay...some jackwagon made a dumbass comment about your son driving it... Nice looking Pilot, wish you lived closer to the midwest, might look at some toy trading...
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person