Author Topic: ODDATV1 GETTING A BAD RAP ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE  (Read 21581 times)

whammo77

• View Profile
Re: ODDATV1 GETTING A BAD RAP ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 09:55:43 PM »
BTW....Anyone notice his site is down....again.   ;D

Just a shame it aint for good........

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2012, 06:09:16 AM »
He's going riding in the Badlands this coming weekend if anyone wants to go shoot a little roost at him...Lord knows he won't be out front...LOL.
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 11:07:09 PM »
The "Loser" was a no show...I pretty much figured he would pussy out...LOL.   8)
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

DMoneyAllstar

• Hello. My name is Dan, and I'm addicted to buggies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 09:05:54 AM »
(saw this in your signature on E2S)...

I guess I'm the Billy Dee Williams of this drama, lol.  Livewire has done some great work for me, and, I have never had any beefs with Hoser.  Both guys are extremely informative when it comes to buggies.  They are people with shops / stores / hobbies who started their own sites for their own reasons.  If they don't want someone on there, they can punt them.  Simple.  It's not my fight, so I don't pick a side nor stir the pot.

I love buggies -- period.    <3  8)  <3
'85 FL350R Odyssey
'88 LT500R Quadzilla

Corn, beans, wheat, and trees - no sand!

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 08:21:57 PM »
My insider source e-mailed me this one today...  :D  So let's answer Loser's question of where the other kit supporters are...well they can't reply to Loser's thread because he banned them all... ;)  I guess Loser likes to argue with himself.    The other thing Loser needs to do is take a basic lesson in use of the word "their".  His grammar skills suck.  My 9 year old does a better job at grammar. 

Here is the "stainless steel" 'lawyer links' that "don't rust because they are stainless steel"

Anybody remember this conversation that was had back when TurboTexas installed his "kit" and his was rusting?

How long before they rust up like Turbotexas did?

Where the hell is all these "kit" owners today to explain away these problems, where is all those people that were on my old site giving Turbotexas a beating and playing monkey pile attacking him when he was simply asking for help, all these mutts are conveniently hiding on the darkside and are speechless now its known they were liars and stupid, ALL THE YEARS they been back stabbing me for pointing out these problems the day I seen pictures of this "kit" where are these losers today?????? PLEASE come forward and explain yourself and these problems !

Keep in mind your looking at a NEW kit that has never been installed its been setting on the shelf in a box at Mudboggers garage since new, its been a shop queen kit setting on the shelf and the "stainless steel" links are already RUSTED!!! I can think of at least 5 darkside mutts that owe Turbotexas a BIG apology! Hopefully these same mutts now realize how LIEwire got his nickname.

Need more details everybody really needs to read this thread and all 400 replies "Redoing the after shock a-arm install"  its a really long read but well worth reading.

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2012, 10:09:40 AM »
Mudbogger bought his kit before the links were changed to stainless steel. hoser knows that. He is only posting to discredit the quality of the kit.

Here are the people who matter:
http://www.aftershockmotorsports.com/Honda-FL350R-Odyssey/Suspension/Long-Travel-Front-Suspension/reviews

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2012, 01:37:18 PM »
Also note that he upper cased NEW. I can only assume that if Mudbogger does have a kit sitting on the shelf, it is the one he bought USED after I refused to sell him a kit. This is also a fact that hoser knows. Lying to fabricate 'proof' that someone else is lying, the typical hoser mode of operation. Mudbogger was actually the third owner of that kit. It was sold as a blem because it had pulled  during welding as it was one of the first kits built by a new welder and required prying to install. The buyer had a bent frame anyway so even a regular kit would require prying. It was installed and later the entire machine sold. The new owner pulled the kit off to install on another machine, but sold to Mudbogger instead.

I'm actually a bit surprised hoser didn't jump on the stainless is bad thing like he did with the guy who listed his Pilot for sale over there. I wonder if he ever had turbo stick a magnet on the links he got. Pictures of it sticking would also show the lack of rust though. Stainless does corrode, but significantly less than mild steel.

The latest links as have been shipping for years are made of 17-4 stainless steel which is stronger in both yield and tensile strength than even 4130 chrome moly, let alone mild steel. It is also martensitic therefore magnetic. It has a high chrome content as opposed to the more commonly known 304/18-8 stainless having a high nickel content.

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2012, 02:06:35 PM »
I don't even pay attention to what he says about any subject any more...I have 2 of the kits on pilots,and I will say that it does take some studying about suspension geometry for it to work like it's supposed too,due to the placement of the hiem tabs,length of the tie rods/steering links,etc. in order to get the bumpsteer correct,but once adjusted correctly,it works perfectly.....This wouldn't be as much of an issue on the oddy since the tabs come already welded to the sub frame....It amazes me that he raves on the yoda +2 arms,yet everyone has a problem with toe change,and getting it set up correctly,which is impossible to do with 1 piece tie rods...That thing has to have so much bumpsteer it's pathetic....By the way,for some of the guys that hang here and there as well,contrary to popular belief of Hoser,bumpsteer is NOT a result of rim offset.....Feedback is,but not bumpsteer...Bumpsteer aka toe change through the suspension cycle is a result of incorrect suspension geometry.....
Hoodlum.

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2012, 01:29:15 AM »
Loser accuses us of being liars???   ;D  There was a post up about tie-rods on his "know it all forum" and he claimed to have perfected the tie-rod with his sleeve over job.  Has anyone seen his craftsmanship?  Keep in mind he's a self proclaimed expert and makes a living as some type of machinery repair guy, his welds looked like pooh and sleeve over tie-rods are nothing new, been around since the advent of tie-rods.  He was quick to hammer on the fact I made tie-rods and cost...well you get what you pay for I guess. 

This picture is a stock KFX700 tie-rod destroyed by one hare scramble race.  The yellow one is the replacement that I use to make...stress proof, stress resistant...steel.  It would allow some flex, and note how there is a taper for if it reached a level of stress to the point of bending, it would bend near the end and have less degree of effect on the toe...simple terms, you don't even know you bent it unless you spin it out and roll it on a flat surface.  So now tell me... If you had a choice between a crap-welded sleeve over job or a powder coated CNC heavy dudy tie-rod...what would you take?  I sold over 1000 pairs of these to Kaw owners.  My Pilot is sporting a custom set of these now. 

I stopped making them because I couldn't keep up, actually handed off the business to a friend who was retired and went into making aftermarket ATV parts.  I have yet to hear or read anything Loser has done that matches this...if his version of perfection is a sleeve over tie-rod, why the heck would anyone trust him with a motor or anything else?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:49:47 AM by KTM265 »