Author Topic: ODDATV1 GETTING A BAD RAP ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE  (Read 21581 times)

4wheelguy

• View Profile
Re: ODDATV1 GETTING A BAD RAP ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »
yeah but, theres 2 guys over there-mudhogger or something like that and oddy-table or something like that--that keep talking shit about me--its funny because theyre the same guys buying my repro stuff when nobodys around(watching)--i dont see them making parts like i do--fools--and they hide behind screen names

me---joe lazzaro
16 carroll ave ronkonkoma new york 11779  1 631 737 3340
if theyre so into helping oddy riders why dont they post their names and addresss?

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 09:25:42 PM »
LMFAO... ;D  Hoser banned me last week.  As I looked around, scratched the surface I found the real truth...you guys are right, it's all about him and if your ideas or projects contradict him, you are wrong and eventually banned.  I challenge any of you right now to take a look at his site and the products/services he offers...as an example, look at his tie-rods and drag links that he "didn't invent but perfected by Hoser"... It's a piece of pipe slid over the tie-rod and welded...anyone with a welder and while yes they may be better than stock...they look like @$$, they do not provide any additional performance....When I pointed out that I designed tie-rods that were built out material that acted much like a leaf spring and had built in bend points that if push the point of bending, they would bend but would not to the point of not being able to continue without taking them out and changing out the rod...you probably wouldn't even know they bent until you rolled them on a flat surface...I only had 2 failures in manufacturing 1000 plus pairs...one did just as it was designed, the owner didn't know it was bent until he went to make some adjustments and noticed it...small wobble in it when he turned the rod.  The other rod was a complete failure...it came apart on me when I hit a hole at high speed...later exams of the rod at a test lab showed the metal had flaw in the meterial which caused the failure...not a design flaw.  Hoser from that point on became a jackwagon on my build project...when we came up with a LT front end suspension using off the shelf parts he ended up saying it would never work, eventually banned us... I know Hoser is following my posts on other sites because he unlocked my thread that he banned me for...wrote on there I was a "liar" because I said on that thread what you see in the pictures is sort of a rough draft...we didn't have tie-rods in, we needed to replace the wheel bearings...can't dial it in without those things...duh...Again it goes to show his mentality.  He advised me to go post on another site...I did.  I also asked 2 people about him and got a wealth of information.  Seriously people, look at the quality of his work and compare it to that of the fabrication done by AJ on my build thread...You tell me who is the master craftsman and who is just full of hot air...I'm sure there are some things he's got some good knowledge about...but he is not the end all/be all of the Pilots...I was told there is some YouTube videos out there showing his shotty work...If anyone has some links to them, please forward them to me...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 11:53:28 PM by KTM265 »
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 09:57:16 PM »
I know it ticks you off,but don't sweat it man...Life is short,and gettn shorter every day.....Don't waiste any more time or energy on it.....I understand your point of view completely,just as 99% of the others here do as well.....Most of us have had our turn with him at some time or the other.....That's why we are here and he isn't.....
Hoodlum

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 10:18:12 PM »
Oh I'm good with it Hood... I have seen people like him come and go, one thing I have learned over the years, their history will come back to bite them in the @$$...He wants to call me a liar, that's fine...just look at his work and then read his posts and you know right away who is full of crap and full of himself... ;D  I'm sure he's pissed off others a lot more than me...matter of fact, I'm not pissed, I got a good laugh at him...

You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 05:05:03 AM »
Hoser in true form...  ;D

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 08:39:36 PM »
Well folks, we must have touched a raw nerve with him... ;D  Truth hurts I guess.  Funny thing is he has all these "e-mail alerts" and threatens to point all the errors I made and how I'm a liar...Seems he has the power to edit and change anyone's words on his site so you all take him for what he's worth...which I can see on here you already have. 

He again unlocked, posted and locked the thread... ;D  You guys will love this comment...

YES this is the biggest, best Pilot Odyssey website on the web it didnt get that way because of people like you or those on the Darkside it got that way through hard work and dedication.

REALLY???  OK, I'm calling BS on this one.  I did a quick google search and yahoo search...imagine that, his site isn't the #1 to pull...I did the search on those two, key words FL400R forum and Hoser's site didn't even come up in the top 10.  Now if you really want a chuckle check out how he ranks at this site... www.freewebsitescore.com  It posted a 31 out of 100...100 being perfect score, 1 being low score...he rated 31 which on their scale lists it as a "poor" site.  It also gives comparison sites in the information and www.Minibuggy.net scored a 88...listed as a "good" site. 

Hoser is going to say I'm spreading lies, blah blah blah...so you do the research on your own, see what you find...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 10:42:31 PM by KTM265 »

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 12:03:35 AM »
Well once again we touched a raw nerve with him guys, he quoted us from the dark side.  It pissed him off so much, that he moved that thread from the public section were anyone could see it to a members only section...LOL. 

Hoser, since we know you're reading all of this...it's a conspiracy, yes we have "spies" on your website who give us "email alerts" to your funny rants...Now the question running through your head is who???  Who is e-mailing the darkside???  (Maybe you should ban everyone  8)  )BTW, you need to learn about how search engines and ratings work before you open your mouth.  Shoot me an address and I'll send you some reading material to help you out... http://www.amazon.com/The-Internet-Dummies-John-Levine/dp/0764506749 

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2012, 11:02:52 PM »
I don't get it.... Hoser owns a website, it has a classified section that draws people in...they list their machine for sale, he bashes it basically saying it's junk and calling him a sucker and putting out a "buyer's beware"... WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN LIST ANYTHING WITH THAT SITE?  Below is how he treats people on his site...Glad none of that happens here.

I see you made the same mistake as a lot of other rookies and installed one of them cheap ass low quality non proper fitting stainless steel bolt kits on your Pilot do you still have the OEM bolts I would like to buy them so when I get these Pilots in my shop I can replace these inferior bolts with the proper bolting.

IMO the stainless bolt kit removes about 700.00 in value of a Pilot..

BUYER BEWARE those stainless bolts might look sexy and all bling bling but they are SHIT I have had several encounters (hand on experience) with these bolts they are not even close to the quality and design of the OEM bolts you be a fool to buy this Pilot unless it came with ALL the OEM bolts.

So tell us better yet show us how you install the bling bling bolts that hold all the plastic on the Pilot frame without squishing the shit out of the plastic, remove some of the bolts take pictures and show us how you pulled this off?

Anybody need pictures of these bolts next to the OEM bolts showing how the head of the bling bling bolts has 1/2 the surface area of the OEM bolts and how the washers that come with the bolts to cure this small head problem is not even close to fitting the heads of the bolts they intend you to use them on further compounding the problem.

Sorry for the rant but the stupidity of these stainless bolts needs to STOP so all you morons looking to pimp up your Pilot with junk are going to hear about how stupid you are when you installed bolts that undoes the quality engineering Honda built into these machines, I mean just how stupid does someone get when they install bolts of 1/3 the quality?

Also sorry you were suckered by the bling addiction.

hoser [həʊzə]n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

The Wizzard on the Wizzard of Oz claimed to be the all mighty and powerful, knowing all...etc...turned out to be nothing but a fraud and fake...User beware when going to Hoser for advice... ;)

whammo77

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2012, 09:07:26 PM »
I have butted heads with Hoser. He is a douche. I am one of the "banned" people from his board. Like I care tho. I haven't lost any sleep over it. He is pretty much a Nazi as far as I am concerned, and ANYONE who doesn't see everything his way is bashed and trashed. I think he is a narrow minded a$$hole.

Let him and his sheep have their stupid board and keep banning people..... eventually it will be just them by themselves.

As for the whole ebay thing.... all I am gonna say is I no longer buy parts off of there. I understand a person making a profit, but people have just gotten stupid on ebay with the prices they are asking for stuff. I am not pointing at anyone in particular.... I am just saying, alot of stuff on there is ridiculously over priced. Likewise, there are certain people on ebay (as already stated in this thread) who are blatantly lying to people saying certain OEM stuff is faulty, saying that certain things are no longer available, etc etc and marking their prices way up and cheating people who don't know any better. As far as those folks are concerned, I wouldn't buy from them if they listed their crap for $1. I don't like liars, cheats and theives. 

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2012, 10:14:43 PM »
Amen.... I have some extras that I don't need listed on ebay, I actually grouped it all together so someone can get a nice deal on parts I don't need anymore.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110889279116?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I know the side panels are hard to find...I grouped it all together though so I can get rid of all of it. 

Hoser is s tool, I have never met the guy personally, yet he calls me a liar and crooked...etc...funny how brave people are behind a computer.  The day will come though when he calls the wrong person a liar and they show up at his favorite riding grounds and knock him on his ass...LOL. 

What I find funny is how it bugs him so much that I changed on my Pilot and he said it would never work, yet it handles perfect, way better than stock.  His ego is huge, probably making up for the lack of balls....

whammo77

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 06:56:39 PM »
I think he is one of these people with a very narrow (almost obsessive) sort of view. He definitely doesn't seem to be able to think outside of his little box. And yes, he has a very huge bark when hiding behind his computer. I would bet he has the balls of a chiuahua in person tho.

I am sure he resents you making that change to your pilot, since I am sure he in no way posesses the intellect to come up with an idea like that on his own! lol

He just a lil man in a big man's world.....

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 02:03:31 AM »
What he doesn't understand is technology...there has been so many advances in design, materials, fabrication since the Pilot was introduced...a lot has changed in 20 plus years.  What wasn't possible back then is common everyday fabrication today.  The suspension he bitched about was designed and built by a major manufacture... We didn't go out and re-write some formulas or create something off the wall...We used an already proven system...We knew where all the joints needed to be, all we did was modify the frame to make it all fit...proven modern technolgy transferred over to an old machine...He still thinks 20 year old OEM parts are the best and the Pilot couldn't be improved....Well all you have to do is look at the current UTV market, it's been improved by all the manufactures...more power, more speed, more seats....etc....  Hoser and his blind sheep said it wouldn't handle well, the controls would break my wrists...etc... Anyone who would like to show up at my riding area is welcome to check it out for themselves...one handed driving is possible with this set up.  For those who can't fit in the seat or make the trip, the "Hoser Cam" is being set up so the world can see...

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 03:19:55 PM »
Well,I have do disagree with you to a certain extent....I own a Polaris rzr and the build quality and the amount of design engineering is not even worth comparing to the pilot...I have also raced in a utv endurance series,and you wouldn't believe how many xp900's and commanders I passed in the woods....There is a lot of engineering put into the pilot that most manufacturers will not,nor can afford to put into modern machines,and keep them affordable....
The front suspension on the pilot is actually better designed than any other utv or quad I have ever seen,there's just not enough of it....Not only does the suspension have rake,it also has anti-dive built into it,which is pretty much unheard of in the utv industry....My rzr has a little bit of rake,but no anti-dive at all.....Now they just make a square of mounts,tilt them back a few degrees,and slap some a-arms on them....
Hoodlum

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2012, 09:01:09 PM »
I agree these things are fast...heck all you have to do is compare my lap times with the others...even you said it though, not enough suspension...works great, but not enough.  Back in it's day, it had tons of suspension compared to the ATVs on the market, 20 plus years ago.  By today's standards...it's old.  I would love to see Honda jump back on it and create a new Pilot with all the technology available today, it would be an awsome machine.   

Back to suspension, I have said for years, if you want speed, drop the coin in suspension and just make the stock motor strong.  For dunes and drags, yes you may want to build it for top in speed but for trails, track and hare scrambles, that strong fast low end hit, strong midrange and great suspension will put you out front more times than not...

Build them to our needs and uses... something Hoser doesn't get at all...LOL.  There is Hoser's way and then there is the right way...LOL

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »
BTW....Anyone notice his site is down....again.   ;D