Author Topic: ODDATV1 GETTING A BAD RAP ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE  (Read 21556 times)

4wheelguy

• View Profile
ODDATV1 GETTING A BAD RAP ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE
« on: March 25, 2012, 06:38:20 PM »
its time to set the record straight- i was viewing the other webite, when a newbie was asking why his drive clutch on his 250 was making noise--and no one had replied to him--so i created an account,(because i was not a member)---i logged on to tell him not to run it without the cover or belt on(to protect the guy, because i have had them explode on me)--when out of nowhere--some dude(i wont mention any names) comes on and starts harrassing and abusing me--here were the complaints--along with the truths
1. i sell on ebay so i am a whore.
THE TRUTH--THE SAME GUYS CALLING ME A WHORE SELL ON EBAY ALSO, BUT THEY ARE JELOUSE--BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE BIG FANCY WEBSITE, AND BLOW A LOT OF HOT AIR--BUT I AM DEDICATED TO REPRODUCING THE PARTS THAT EVERYONE NEEDS--I PUT MY MONEY EHERE MY MOUTH IS--THEY DONT.--I MAKE THEM LOOK BAD

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:01:18 PM by 4wheelguy »

4wheelguy

• View Profile
ODD ATV GETTING A BAD RAP ON OTHER WEBSITE 2.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
COMPLAINTNO 2. i am a #@$%bag for buying parts from honda and marking them up and reselling them.
TRUTH--SO DOES ODYSSEY SALVAGE AND AFTERSHOCK--SO WHATS THE POINT?  DO I HOLD A GUN TO ANYONES HEAD?--  BUY A PART FROM HONDA--PRICE LOOKS GREAT UNTIL YOU GET TO THE SHIPPING.
COMPLAINT NO 3. i advertise  my O.E.M. honda parts as discontinued
TRUTH--THOSE IDIOTS WERE REFERRING TO ANOTHER EBAY SELLER(I WONT MENTION HIS NAME)--so you see they trash people and they dont even know who the hell they are talking about.
COMPLAINT NO 4.  i overcharged for a manual choke for the fl350
THE TRUTH--YES I DID, AND I EVEN STATED THAT I DID, BUT THOSE IDIOTS(NOT BEING IN BUSINESS) DONT UNDERSTAND--SOME DISTRIBUTORS WILL SCREW  THEIR CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY CAN--I WAS NEW IN BUSINESS AND DIDNT REALIZE MY DISTRIBUTOR WAS SCREWING ME--SO I CHANGED DISTRIBUTORS AND LOWERED THE PRICE--HEY I NEVER SAID I WAS A GENUIS--BUT THEY PLAY IT UP , ON THIER WEBSITE THAT I AM A THIEF----IN MY FIVE YEARS ON EBAY --PEOPLE --HOW MANY ODYSSEY PARTS SELLERS HAVE YOU SEEN COME AND GONE??? SEE WHAT I MEAN--THE GUYS WITH THE SUPER LOW PRICE ON 2 ITEMS DONT LAST, YOU HAVE TO MAKE A PROFIT--ESPECIALLY REPRODUCING PARTS --LIKE I DO.

4wheelguy

• View Profile
ODDATV GETTING A BAD RAP ON OTHER WEBITE 3
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 06:55:05 PM »
COMPLAINT--MY REDUCTION UNIT IS "SPRAY PAINTED, AND PIMPSHINED"

TRUTH--ONCE AGAIN--SENIOR MEMBERS OF "THAT OTHER WEBSITE" BAD MOUTHING ME BECAUSE I MAKE THEM LOOK BAD--ANYONE WITH 1/2 A BRAIN CAN SEE IN MY ADD FOR THE REDUCTION UNIT--THAT IT IS SPOTLESS AND CLEARCOATED ONLY TO PROTECT THE ALUMINUM.

4wheelguy

• View Profile
I THOUGHT RIDING ODYSSEYS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN?
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 07:00:13 PM »
I THOUGHT RIDING ODYSSEYS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT FUN, GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP,COMERADERIE, AND SOCIAL BONDING?--WHY DO PEOPLE ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE, CONTINUALLY TRASH OTHER PEOPLE THAT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT--I HAVE NEVER READ SO MUCH GARBAGE IN 1 PLACE.  HONDA ODYSSEY AND PILOT FORUM IS WHERE EVERYONE SHOULD BE

JOE ODDATV1

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: ODDATV1 GETTING A BAD RAP ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 07:15:56 AM »
Join the club!!!!!  ;D It's called the darkside!!!!!!!

odypilots

• View Profile
    • Downhomeracing.com/opr
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 01:53:16 PM »
The guys over there have a very effective self policing policy towards pofiteers, though some (many?) may say it's sensitivity is set too high. You either get along on that site or you don't.

I forgot to add:

Once you've fallen out with that group, you may as well get over it. There's no forgiveness there that I've seen.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:06:35 PM by odypilots »
The usual 'my two cents' disclaimer applies. :)

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 07:40:40 AM »
I posted a HUGE rant but deleted it.(not wanting to look like HOSER lol) I agree...that site is unforgiving...but its not gods gift to FL owners. The people there willing to bash you are HOSERS SHEEP. Keep on keepin on Joe...treat people fair and they will come. I enjoyed talking with you a few weeks ago.

Much less judgement here...on the DARKSIDE :)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 07:46:00 AM by Factory 45 »

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 03:11:28 PM »

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 05:05:49 PM »
BAHAHAHAHAHA....THAT IS AWESOME. Got a good laugh @ that one.

4wheelguy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 09:57:09 AM »

im confused, are we the "dark side"  or are they the dark side?   i am  new to all this stuff

4wheelguy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 10:00:46 AM »
The guys over there have a very effective self policing policy towards pofiteers, though some (many?) may say it's sensitivity is set too high. You either get along on that site or you don't.

I forgot to add:

Once you've fallen out with that group, you may as well get over it. There's no forgiveness there that I've seen.
what a cynical bunch!

4wheelguy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 10:02:05 AM »

that pic is really funny  lollll!!!

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 10:50:22 AM »
im confused, are we the "dark side"  or are they the dark side?   i am  new to all this stuff

Anyone that does not agree with and bow down to the self proclaimed Pilot God is said to be part of the Dark Side by that same person. So I believe what he refers to as the Dark Side is everyone other than his group of followers. That would mean you were already on the Dark Side even without active participation on this board. I don't read his board though so I could be off base on this.

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 10:55:47 AM »
These may be more enticing for some:

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 01:47:34 PM »
Livewire is on point with this...most of the guys HERE have either had a falling out with Hoser...or have been banned from THE OTHER SITE. lol (I am one of them...many others here are too) Many have said Hoser would give you the shirt off his back or whatever...but truth is I have heard he has gone riding BY HIMSELF...nobody wants to deal with him. He is definately in control of that forum and is an online douchebag...his followers are justified in being judgemental because they follow his lead...of criticism and bashing.

The site was hacked and alot of data and most of his older rants have been lost...Im talking arguments that go WAY off the subject of what the topic says. This is all just to show you Hoser...and who he is. The guys on his site are all guys just like you and me...most would tell you they "stay out" of these rants and arguments...but some dont.

Simply defined Hoser=pilotodyssey.com, light side, hoserites or whatever
                      Darkside=anything NOT Hoser

Truth tho...We have alot of fun with it...because really who gives a @%&*. We have Pilots...we ride em...and life goes on.

Hoodlum cut a still into the D-town video he made...that I love. Check it out...and WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE my friend.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:57:10 PM by Factory 45 »