Author Topic: thanks for all the support on my rebuilt 350fl  (Read 1171 times)

tracksusa

• View Profile
thanks for all the support on my rebuilt 350fl
« on: April 06, 2009, 01:20:38 PM »
bought this thing off ebay for 1500 it had the after market head and radiator. I always wonted one of these growing up. But had to get divorced before I relized I could have toys again and buy what I wonted for myself. Didnt know I had so such money know! thanks Aftermarket shock they provided the  new39mm Keihin PWK Carb, Billet intake, v force reeds great set up.   Couple of other things done. new tires, rims ,lights front and rear, heavy duty tie rod ends, rebuilt master cylinder, pads and shoes, work shocks front and rear. added fuel tank have to add a cock pit  because it pushes its way back to the tank and over fills, will just use this tank for spare  at the dunes, new seat and harness. added a 4 stroke exhuast pipe because it  was so load couldnt  even think after the head ache. added differt lights for front and rear look at other subjects for light pictures.   Hope to see you at Oklahoma come say Hi if you see me. Wll post pictures when I get back. Its been fun working  on,but going to look for another project  maybee putting a 1000 YZFR1 in one of these frames.

PilotHawK

• View Profile
thanks for all the support on my rebuilt 350fl
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 02:26:12 PM »
Nice looking build.