Author Topic: Fl Model Yard Sale in NH  (Read 5066 times)

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fl Model Yard Sale in NH
« on: April 27, 2016, 08:22:24 AM »
Hello all...it has been a while. Because it was close...I went to the yard sale that was on Craigslist. Wow...did this guy have some stuff. It honestly looked like he had bought enough stuff to be an Aftershock distributor. His biggest stash was 350 parts. Water cooled systems...comet clutches...sudco carbs...oem fenders...works shocks...bolt on arm conversion kits...coated pistons...all BRAND NEW in the original packaging. There was also quite a few machines...including the nicest 350 I have ever seen in person. (Totally decked out with just about every aftershock upgrade and mod) There also was a Pilot...but now it's in my garage lol. It unfortunately needs a ton of love to be nice. Including a roll cage...and probably a lower frame. Had been asked by another (other) board member if anyone had come...I would have to say there was only one or two others that had an agenda...and knew what they were looking at. But it was a cool swap meet. I met a few guys that live close enough to come ride when they finish building. Did any new guys or guests that are looking at this end up scoring stuff in NH last weekend?

CurtisR401

• View Profile
Re: Fl Model Yard Sale in NH
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 05:32:13 PM »
I was there last weekend and got some great deals. He had so many parts and was more then fair with his prices. We'll never see another yard sale like that again, unfortunately.

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 04:13:47 PM »
Was the 350 green?

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 08:10:42 PM »
Sorry...yes it sure was. All of your stuff on it. Was it yours at one point?

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 11:11:01 AM »
I built that machine for a customer including powder coating the frame.

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 08:16:57 AM »
This is an older topic...but wanted to follow up. Tillman (the guy from the original yard sale at Canaan Motor Club in Nh) was at it again this spring on Craigslist. He had 2 machines left to sell.

I ended up buying the green 350. Now that it is in my garage...I want to say how sweet it really is. I want to know about a few things (livewire) because unfortunately I have to pull the trans out of it...as it is stuck in neutral.

When built...did you mark everything with an orange marker as a tamper seal?