Author Topic: harness's and Saftey factor  (Read 1909 times)

Muscrat

• View Profile
harness's and Saftey factor
« on: March 14, 2016, 11:02:27 PM »
Evening gent's

So last week end, i picked up two fl350r's my first ever, i gave one to my brother and kept one my self. both run and have there minor issues, i probably paid to much but up here in the great white north they are hind to find. all that aside.

Im looking for a new harness for mine, right now it has the stock honda harness, now im no racer but i know a 20 year old harness probably dose not have the same strength as it did in the 80's (after all the buggie is older then i am)

Now what im looking to find is something preferably a 5 point because i do plan on pushing it a little harder then i should. (after all half the fun is rebuilding it) But looking over the forums i cant figure out what to get, keeping in mind im planning on keeping the stock bucket seat for now but upgrading one day.  with all that being said money inst a issue toys can be repaired a human life cant be. (sucks the canadian dollar took a shit kicking so most of this is almost twice the price of what they show)

Any answer will be well accepted thanks!

CurtisR401

• View Profile
Re: harness's and Saftey factor
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 08:15:54 AM »
I would get something like this...

http://www.aftershockmotorsports.com/Honda-FL350R-Odyssey/Safety/Seat-Belt

Any UTV harness should work fine. I would recommend 3inch straps vs the 2inch & your going to want shoulder pads.

Muscrat

• View Profile
Re: harness's and Saftey factor
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 10:47:59 PM »
Thanks Curtis! I just finished installing my camlock 5 point i bought off summit, Im going to look into the shoulder straps, I also decided to go with a neck doughnut... you know because racecar.... wait i mean saftey.