Author Topic: Midwest Members  (Read 2424 times)

KTM265

• View Profile
Midwest Members
« on: May 15, 2012, 08:23:53 PM »
Any members here from the midwest---Eastern Iowa area?  I'm going to be doing some test and tune later this week.  Looking for some more Pilot/Oddy owners to ride with.
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

telford69

• View Profile
Re: Midwest Members
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 05:35:35 PM »
Hi I'm in the North West corner of Iowa we have a couple fl 350 s and six pilots now always looking for some one to ride with

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 11:52:25 PM »
Outstanding...Shoot me a pm with your phone number and we'll get hooked up for some riding.
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

FL670R

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 12:30:19 PM »
I'm out of Lincoln NE (Eastern Nebraska)

To damn hot to ride lately - but post here or IM if you guys go ridding later this fall
after it cools back down some....

I mostly run pilots but also have a few other toys also...

Dennis

KTM265

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 11:48:45 AM »
Sounds good Dennis... There are some ATV parks around western Iowa that I have been wanting to check out.