Author Topic: ATVNUT someone is looking for their money back!!!  (Read 21773 times)

turbotexas

• View Profile
ATVNUT someone is looking for their money back!!!
« on: May 11, 2011, 09:54:36 PM »
Seems you took his money in good faith for a carb, and conviently lost his info maybe twice now??? Good thing foor paypal...

2 months ago really??? what will your excuse be this time Turbotexas ate your homework???

Here is the details

http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9349&p=84970#p84970

Do the right thing...

Site Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 06:35:12 PM »
Grow up and stop taking shots at people.

Useless picture removed.
Of all the thousands of gods that people have believed in, prayed to, and entrusted their wellbeing to, christians retain the belief, not surprisingly, only in their locally popular deity. When you do the math on that, you will see that, except for your small localized blind spot, you are every bit the Atheist I am.

cruz01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 06:56:53 PM »
"Grow up".. All turbotexas is trying to do is call out a current member on this forum about screwing someone else!!

Nothing wrong with that....

rmesser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 10:31:44 AM »
Whos the "site administrator" ??   why post with a generic name like that - almost looks like someone is hidding the identity.  So what are the facts?  ATVNUT should reply to this.  If he doesn't it makes him look guilty.  No one wants to get ripped off, and if this will help stop someone in the future from getting ripped off - I'm all for it.  And by the way I am grown up.  It seems like the first shot was taken when  something was sold and money received but no product shipped.

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 06:23:22 PM »
Quote from: "rmesser"
Whos the "site administrator" ??   why post with a generic name like that - almost looks like someone is hidding the identity.  So what are the facts?  ATVNUT should reply to this.  If he doesn't it makes him look guilty.  No one wants to get ripped off, and if this will help stop someone in the future from getting ripped off - I'm all for it.  And by the way I am grown up.  It seems like the first shot was taken when  something was sold and money received but no product shipped.

ATVNUT hasn't posted on this site since Feb. of last year....He doesn't hang out here anymore apparently.....I personally think there is a way to call someone out appropriately,and also a way to do it inappropriately....The person with the problem should be calling him out....Not someone that just has a grudge to satisfy.....

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 10:37:50 PM »
this has nothing to do with a grudge... As you can see by the post count of the above replies these guys don't hang out on this board...
My post was merely an action to gain a "word of mouth" message to atvmutt because guys like you are on here and all the other lame attempts at a pilot message boards... I know for a fact several of ya'll have personal contact via telephone with each other... If you were half the man you try to be, you too would be upset about one of your own cheating a complete stranger!!! Condoning such behavior just proves how little respect you have for yourself and others...
You have so much free time to to sit behind the keyboard and spy on me just to whine about a video where LiveWire at aftershot motors spurts once again BLAMES the customer about a junk bumber not being worth a sh!t... Blames the poor sap for installing the "wrong" brackets that Aftershot sent with the bumper???
http://www.quickieracing.com/forums/index.php?board=7.0
Stay off our board if you have nothing better to do I suggest taking your trailer queens out and ride them, instead of "being somebody" on the internet...

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 11:12:08 PM »
Quote from: "turbotexas"
this has nothing to do with a grudge... As you can see by the post count of the above replies these guys don't hang out on this board...
My post was merely an action to gain a "word of mouth" message to atvmutt because guys like you are on here and all the other lame attempts at a pilot message boards... I know for a fact several of ya'll have personal contact via telephone with each other... If you were half the man you try to be, you too would be upset about one of your own cheating a complete stranger!!! Condoning such behavior just proves how little respect you have for yourself and others...
You have so much free time to to sit behind the keyboard and spy on me just to whine about a video where LiveWire at aftershot motors spurts once again BLAMES the customer about a junk bumber not being worth a sh!t... Blames the poor sap for installing the "wrong" brackets that Aftershot sent with the bumper???
Stay off our board if you have nothing better to do I suggest taking your trailer queens out and ride them, instead of "being somebody" on the internet...

Some of us do have contact because we are friends and we ride together often...Never met ATVnut,never talked to him either...Wouldn't know him if I met him on the street.....I am upset about what has happened,and if I had personal contact with him,I would gladly do what I could to help resolve it....It's one thing to call someone out,it's another thing to resort to unnecessary name calling and an opportunity to bash any and everyone you think might be remotely associated with him,which Fully hasn't done,but you have....Fully is just as capable as anyone to let people know what is going on...He posted it in the best place possible,which is where atvnut hangs out...State the complaint,the ones involved,and leave everyone else out of it....That is the proper way...
My comments had nothing to do with a bumper...Just attitude in general...And,last time I checked,this is our board and you are here,not vice versa....
By the way,we racing the utv rally raid in August....Come play catch up.....Shouldn't be a problem keepin up since you get so much practice and we never ride......
I love you Turbo.....:)

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »

So you are saying that anyone who has Atvnut's phone number is responsible for his actions. His phone number has been posted on the web many times. Have you called him?

You know and Hoser knows that the customer of that bumper changed out the brackets. That customer posted on the internet that he installed the wrong brackets. Since you know the truth, you are posting lies. You are a liar. It is slander. Bringing that up also proves Hoodlum's point that your point has nothing to do with helping fully. It is your own petty little vendetta.

As for the person who commented on the post by Site Administrator, those comments were about the childish picture that Turbo posted and is now removed. Once again, it had nothing to do with helping fully.

fully posted on MBN which Atvnut does visit, so was far more appropriate than it being posted here. I visit there more often than him so I sent him a Yahoo IM with a link to the thread. He responded about it. I told him to reply to the post. I am not going to post any of what he said because it is his responsibility to do so.

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »
Turbo, you only linked to the board, not the specific thread: http://www.quickieracing.com/forums/index.php?topic=185.0

It also provides some more background about how you are a habitual liar misrepresenting yourself by creating multiple login IDs in order to defend the actions of another alternate ID. How long was it going to be before DMRanch would join in here and get your back?

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 04:26:46 PM »
LiveWire everyone knows you and ATVMutt are partners, and this is a bad reflection on your company as well... A true friend would have called the ATVMutt and told him about the misunderstanding... but I guess it wasn't a misunderstanding afterall as I have seen this has happened before...
Have you got any links to the alledged post that this customer admitted he changed something??? I would love to see them??? I have never seen them or even remember who the original buyer was... I was given a set of your nerfs from a PO member and had to re-configure the cheesy way you designed the mounts!!!
You call me a liar, yet you have no proof??? Any emails from said owner of bumper to me that inform me HE MADE the wrong brackets???
I had to make stuff on my own after buying one of your "kits" because you failed to ship it after I spent 2700 dollars on it... I guess this is standard practice at Aftershot motorspurts???
I never Hid my business name... D&M Ranch services... It's a corporation and anyone could have looked it up... My name is David Mills... I don't have to hide behind several user id's like the lot of ya'll do... Even after we ask/ban you from coming over you still visit and snoop like a bunch of little girls??? So where are these alledged post that you say I made??? Any links you can provide to back your claims would be appreciated...
Fully I have a stock carb you can have if you need one to get you riding again... It's no 39mm but better than nothing...
LiveWire you should fire atvnut from aftershock motorsports because he is bad for business...
Love David "turbotexas" Mills

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 04:34:01 PM »

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »
Be an adult and stop with the name calling.

Atvnut is neither a partner nor an employee of Aftershock Motorsports. That is just more lies you are spouting. It is your common theme that anyone who ever disagrees with you must work for Aftershock. I'm not sure how you think selling Odyssey and Pilot parts generates enough revenue to pay all these people.

Have you got any links to the alleged post that this customer admitted he changed something??? I would love to see them??? I have never seen them or even remember who the original buyer was...

If you do not know the owner of the bumper, then you should not even be speaking of it. Do you always spew slanderous statements without any background knowledge? You know perfectly well the original customer of that bumper posted on Kiowa's board before he took it down. Pretending that you don't know that information does not give any credence to your lies. It blows any credibility the lie would have saying you don't know the owner. So you're just passing something you heard on without verifying it is true?

Here is a post by you as DMRanch pretending that you are not. So don't claim you never hid the fact that it was you:
http://www.quickieracing.com/forums/index.php?topic=59.msg219#msg219

Quite pretending this thread has anything to do with fully. Why are you addressing him? He has not even posted in the this thread. Is he even a member on this board?

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 10:59:38 PM »
LMAO real good video??? LMAO looked like two monkey's  screwing a football??? Is this the extent of your testing???
Provide us links we can use... I doubt you will get anyone here to join your gay little quickie site... I want to see the links that PROVE that you didn't send the wrong parts??? Or as you claim and no one else can back up the customer did this??? I won't watch the videos again but were these 2 seperate machines???

How come this bumper here looks like it got bent from going to fast???
WIND DAMAGE lol

You are too funny??? Call me a liar and then cry about namecalling???
Now you know why We call you LiveWire...

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »
That machine was in a wreck, multiple times. The bumper did it's job.

You are a liar which is a defining attribute. Name calling is intentionally misspelling someone's name.