Author Topic: Durhamtown racing Feb.19th  (Read 2291 times)

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Durhamtown racing Feb.19th
« on: December 06, 2010, 02:44:05 PM »
There will be a rally race at DP on Feb.19th....This race is open to sxs's as well as pilots,revolts,etc......We went in November with intentions of racing,but ended up not running due to some race course issues,but they have since been resolved,so we are going with intentions of running....You can read more about it here......

http://www.southeastsxs.com

Hoodlum

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 06:46:11 PM »
Hood...what a diamond in the rough that place is. I was looking at more youtubes from Durhamtown last night and I cant wait to take this trip. In fact some of my racers may come down to test and tune at the MX tracks. We may even spend the whole week...who knows. But I am going to make this trip...or go broke trying lol. I am prob. gonna race the Pilot for the first time too.

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 08:21:15 PM »
Quote from: "Factory 45"
Hood...what a diamond in the rough that place is. I was looking at more youtubes from Durhamtown last night and I cant wait to take this trip. In fact some of my racers may come down to test and tune at the MX tracks. We may even spend the whole week...who knows. But I am going to make this trip...or go broke trying lol. I am prob. gonna race the Pilot for the first time too.

Sounds good....If several guys are coming,you may need to check for cabin availability unless you are planning to tent camp......We have a definate 4 and maybe 5 going,and have room for 6 tops.....The cabins do book up fast,especially on event weekends.....
Hoodlum

Factory 45

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 11:43:57 PM »
I am going to try and coax my big pimpin buddies to roll with their camper/toy hauler and stay to rip for more than the weekend. I will let you know soon.