Author Topic: Water Cooled Head w/ Aux water pump setup  (Read 2541 times)

mastersat77

• View Profile
Water Cooled Head w/ Aux water pump setup
« on: April 06, 2010, 05:33:36 AM »
Hello,

Hey guys this is my first post. I am trying to get my odd  350 ready to back to riding. It has a freshly rebuilt engine that was rebuilt by Triple EEE in SD. I dont remember what My fuel mixture should be does anyone know, I would say its broken in already.Has anyone ever done the Water Cooled setup and included a Mercedes Aux water pump? if so I need picture. Also if I hook up a temp gauge to this setup, what the temp I should be running my machine at?

I am sorry if these question sound stupid ,but I am farely new with these machine, and I am a para and can't do alot  of the work myself. Thanks again for any help.....

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Water Cooled Head w/ Aux water pump setup
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 07:33:30 AM »
Quote from: "mastersat77"
Hello,

Hey guys this is my first post. I am trying to get my odd  350 ready to back to riding. It has a freshly rebuilt engine that was rebuilt by Triple EEE in SD. I dont remember what My fuel mixture should be does anyone know, I would say its broken in already.Has anyone ever done the Water Cooled setup and included a Mercedes Aux water pump? if so I need picture. Also if I hook up a temp gauge to this setup, what the temp I should be running my machine at?

I am sorry if these question sound stupid ,but I am farely new with these machine, and I am a para and can't do alot  of the work myself. Thanks again for any help.....

About the only thing I can help with is the fuel mix...Use good quality oil such as amsoil,etc.,and mix it 32:1...

jim327

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 08:09:01 PM »
rad pics

mastersat77

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 10:49:38 PM »
have you finished the setup?

jim327

• View Profile