Author Topic: What happened to randy at odyssey salvage?  (Read 6833 times)

gmcjimmy4x4

• View Profile
What happened to randy at odyssey salvage?
« on: January 01, 2010, 04:54:32 PM »
Ive been trying to contact him for over a month about an order i placed. Have gotten zero response back from him. Ive emailed him 3 times and called alot with no luck at all. Does anyone here know what is going on? I recieved the wrong brake pads for my fl350. I think i got the ones for the 250.Is anyone inteested in the pads for the 250?They do me no good at all.

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to randy at odyssey salvage?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 09:07:27 AM »
Quote from: "gmcjimmy4x4"
Ive been trying to contact him for over a month about an order i placed. Have gotten zero response back from him. Ive emailed him 3 times and called alot with no luck at all. Does anyone here know what is going on? I recieved the wrong brake pads for my fl350. I think i got the ones for the 250.Is anyone inteested in the pads for the 250?They do me no good at all.

Not sure,but he's notable for being hard to reach...You're not the first to have that problem...Maybe he's off for the holidays?

gmcjimmy4x4

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 07:38:16 PM »
Well this was my first purchase from him. Im just starting my rebuild , so i hope this isnt a regular thing. Is there anywhere else you guys suggest for restoring parts for fl350's?

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
parts
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 08:55:45 AM »
Quote from: "gmcjimmy4x4"
Well this was my first purchase from him. Im just starting my rebuild , so i hope this isnt a regular thing. Is there anywhere else you guys suggest for restoring parts for fl350's?

E-bay and service honda are the best for oem parts...Randy does carry a huge selection,and is probably a good source for the hard to find items,but he isn't the cheapest or the best customer service....
http://www.aftershockmotorsports.com as well as http://www.pilotodysseyperformance.com are also great sources...
Hoodlum

gmcjimmy4x4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 09:23:18 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions.

turbotexas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 07:46:23 AM »
I never have had a problem getting ahold of randy at www.odysseysalvage.com Yes when he is CLOSED it is usually on his website, or recording! Heck I just had some stuff overnited to me from him!
http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&Requester=NES&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&loc=en_US&tracknum=1Z9Y98Y11348481508

I even had to send back a seat belt/harness because the Date wasn't as fresh as they require in some of the racing associations and never got an arguement from him! If you are patient I would use the phone, and once you have talked to him a few times you will realize he gets a little long winded so that might be why there is no answer! He gets over a 100 emails a day, so that is not the best way to contact him!
Service long after the sell!!!

Weed

• View Profile
yep
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 05:32:05 PM »
I just checked out your flip video Turbo.......WTF, that has got to be the freak wreck of the year.

[email protected]

• View Profile
Randy at odysse salvage
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 12:24:55 AM »
Lord I've tried e-mail's calls. I refuse to do business with someone like that.

Weed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 01:37:38 PM »
What are you looking for?

If you are needing something that isn't on my site, let me know because I don't list OEM stuff or kits.  I have them I just don't list them because of price variables.

www.pilotodysseyperformance.com

[email protected]

• View Profile
Floor/ Tub assembly
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 09:53:43 PM »
I also need J Arms all four in tight condition. Does anyone know if they can be pressed out?

speedchaser

• View Profile
Re: Floor/ Tub assembly
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »
Quote from: "[email protected]"
I also need J Arms all four in tight condition. Does anyone know if they can be pressed out?

yes they can be replaced

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180417429782&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Or go to Honda they still make them

speedchaser