Author Topic: FL350 Bolt-on A-arm Kit  (Read 3009 times)

kawonda

• View Profile
FL350 Bolt-on A-arm Kit
« on: December 12, 2009, 03:46:25 PM »
I have finally decided to sell some a arm kits for the FL350.  I started up a website. www.odysseyconversions.com     Let me know what you think. For some reason, I can't put a video up on my website. I will be intouch with the web host for help. If you respond to the email on the contact page of the website, I will send you a video of the suspension kit on my buggy.  Thanks, Rob

kawonda

• View Profile
Bolt-on A-arm Kit
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 05:37:24 PM »
I finally got a video up on my website. www.odysseyconversions.com

[email protected]

• View Profile
Bolt on a arm kit
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 12:05:13 AM »
Still a little pricey is there any way to get this into the 1100.00 to 1200.00 dollar range at that price I think these would sell like Hot Cakes, also if there were a way to use stock works shock's that would be a huge advantage as most people willing to spent the money for works shocks would jump all over this if they could use the shocks they spent so much on.

anyway food for thought, cant wait to see some of your other ideas see the light of day Get em kid Get em!

kawonda

• View Profile
FL350 Bolt-on Aarm kit
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 11:30:35 PM »
The works shocks that are used for the stock FL350 front suspension would be too short.  The kit is designed to use stock shocks from a quad. Any 400 or 450 size shocks will work, as long as they are 16 3/8" eye to eye.