Author Topic: Can some one hellp me i need help pulling out the crankshaft  (Read 1651 times)

Patrick714

• View Profile
Ok so my crankshaft is wobbling i think its bent so i need to pull it out to replace it or is there just an adjustment to it:?: please let me know thank you

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Can some one hellp me i need help pulling out the crankshaft
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 05:16:46 PM »
Quote from: "Patrick714"
Ok so my crankshaft is wobbling i think its bent so i need to pull it out to replace it or is there just an adjustment to it:?: please let me know thank you

If the crank is bent, a replacement is in order...I may be wrong, but I have never heard of one being straightened.....Are you sure it's the crank and not just a bad bearing making it wobble?
hoodlum

guest2001619

• View Profile
Can some one hellp me i need help pulling out the crankshaft
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »
mine is bent pretty bad2, i pulled the clutch and the spark plug so it woulnt start on me and turned it over and just watched the crank and at least in my case it was very east to see it was the crank for sure. and not the clutch.,
so i will be watching this very closly good luck

PilotHawK

• View Profile
Can some one hellp me i need help pulling out the crankshaft
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »
Do you have a manual? Here is the factory manual in electronic form.

http://g2buggy.g2-innovations.com/gentech/manuals/fl350manual.zip

It would also be a good idea to do some reaqding and get a firm grasp of how a 2-stroke engine works. You gotta have some basic knowledge or you are gonna do more damage that costs a lot more to fix in the long run. If you don't think you can handle the job contact someone that does know and can fix your engine right. One I would recommend is weed from this site. you can contact him the www.pilotodysseyperformance.com.