Author Topic: Hey Adnoh  (Read 1579 times)

Weed

• View Profile
Hey Adnoh
« on: September 11, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »
Were you at the Freestyle MX in Hutch on Wednesday?

Adnoh

• View Profile
Hey Adnoh
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 09:44:18 AM »
Tobey and I was there. I should have known you would be there they were serving coors light( silver bullets). Pretty cool stuff. The only trick I ever did was a no hander lander. They never name all the crashes It did. Kinda looked like a super man and lazy boy. Yes I even tried a flip, just never made it all the way around before landing on head. I can how ever to a tail whip it just usally bends my rims. I tend to over rotate. By the way does a broken nose after landing on flat on 90 fotter. I over shot the down hill upshifted and crabed a crap load of throttle. Good thing I had my stadium shocks on. All the way I home I wanted to load up and go ride. Its wasent the monste energy drink just addrilian pumping. The olny thing I didnot like was I could not smell the fuel. Seamed like the humidity wasnt reaking a little havic on there jetting. Ya, we had a good time. How come I did not see your name out there as list of sponsers. Got any foam bullet holders made yet. Maybe send out with orders, good PR.

Maybe shoot me a price for new shocks. The new DCP LT kit will need some travle. Front to be comp and rebound adjustanble triple rate. Rear comp and rebound dual rate ( the rear may need to be 31 " eye to eye and a stroke of 12") I can get you the #s if need ed for final pricing. Price both elka and works.

Weed

• View Profile
Pilot suspension....
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 02:05:03 PM »
Well, the set of Elkas that I had made took almost 4 months and several thousand $$$ for them to consider it.......Elka may not consider it.

We can try Works, they do alot of custom stuff.  

Where do you live, I can drop by sometime and bring some beverages.....of your choice ofcourse.  

Weed...

Adnoh

• View Profile
Hey Adnoh
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 09:44:38 AM »
Talked to sandy and works no go. they can do front but not rear. The lever ratio is to low for them. Elak siad they could but Got wierd felling a. you know what I mean a. Not the "a" that consered me the lack of attention when I spoke. When we get that in the field it makes me get an uneasy feeling. Talked to axis can do. belive it or not thee less expensive then works. Front dual rate comp and rebound 200.00 cheaper. Fox also said no and hardly gave the time of day, must have reached the wrong person or called to close to quiting time. I have another choice which I will share later and send you p.m. on may be good contact for business.