Author Topic: pilot parts for sale  (Read 2292 times)

ludedude

• View Profile
pilot parts for sale
« on: April 11, 2008, 10:48:42 PM »
parts for sale see signature

Site Administrator

• View Profile
pilot parts for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 12:48:02 AM »
The above post had been edited.

Brian if you feel a need to announce this type of thing please do so through PM's or email.

I have and always will continue to wish you the best.

Chris
Of all the thousands of gods that people have believed in, prayed to, and entrusted their wellbeing to, christians retain the belief, not surprisingly, only in their locally popular deity. When you do the math on that, you will see that, except for your small localized blind spot, you are every bit the Atheist I am.

ludedude

• View Profile
pilot parts for sale
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 07:39:05 AM »
list updated

PilotHawK

• View Profile
pilot parts for sale
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 10:28:48 AM »
As YOU wish. I have the original message, and will repost it in its entireity below. I am sorry that you feel the need to air such personal information, but I am willing to do whatever I can to help. I wish you and your family nothing but the best. I do and will always consider you a friend.

I just want to let those know who have signed up for parts that I hope to be ready to ship them soon. I've (and my family and extended family) had a really.....and I mean really rough week. Many people have asked why I'm selling the pilots, after what happened this week I'm ready to let you know.

I got upset last Sunday, left home, stayed away overnight, and Monday went out and made purchases that I have no means to pay for. My father and father-in-law are trying to get the companies to take back the purchases, but they are not budging. For a 37 year old man, husband, father of two, it's a very embarrassing situation to have your father and father-in-law doing this because of your actions, yet I know I'm lucky to have them and the family I have. I spent last night in the physic ward and today spent hours being assessed by crisis counselors and psychiatrists. My wife and I were told without a doubt I have bi-polar disorder. I knew something was wrong for awhile but did not want to admit it, and just kept trying to cover up and replace spent money. This past week, I went off the deep end, a new truck, travel trailer and motorcycle. When I was done I was contemplating suicide as that debt load on top of an already mountainous debt load seemed too much to bear.

The need was already there to sell the pilots, now there is no way I can afford to keep any parts at all. I need to strip them down and ship parts out ASAP. If all goes as planned I will be starting tomorrow to box up pieces that are already stripped, or are spares. Then start stripping the other pilots.

Shoubadoba (?) Your shocks and fender will be the first to be boxed, labeled and ready to go, you've already paid, and my apologies for the delays. Baz, I do not have a complete sled powered pilot to offer, too many parts are already spoken for, I can still offer a sled engine kit, see the parts list for the prices (link in my signature). Everyone else, I'll package and ship your parts as I get to them as things are stripped and gone through.

I ask that you please do not ask for better prices than what's listed, I think they're fair. Now more than ever I really need those prices as we're at risk of loosing our home.

Please spread the word of the parts list I have up. Once the last pilot is stripped, the list will be locked, and the remaining parts will be eBay'd. Thanks for your support. Embarrassing, but donations will be accepted and greatly appreciated, if you are so inclined, they can be sent via paypal to [email protected]

Quite possibly I was wrong to try and minimize the impact this post may have had one you. For that I am sorry. It takes a strong man to admit he has made a mistake(s) and to seek help for those mistakes. Things WILL get better.

3odystrong

pilot parts for sale
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 06:43:23 PM »
I am sorry to hear of your illness-perhaps we can help you, what do your father and brother in law need for purchases of these items you have listed by chance?Mabye there is a member here that could possible use the truck, trailer,etc for there own usage. ??
Can we send email to them-It can't hurt to see if a friend,family member knows anybody that may in the market for your items-
just a thought---hope I am not insulting anybody here-It is not my intent.Just thinking out loud---

ludedude

• View Profile
pilot parts for sale
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 11:08:12 PM »
Quote from: "3odystrong"
I am sorry to hear of your illness-perhaps we can help you, what do your father and brother in law need for purchases of these items you have listed by chance? Mabye there is a member here that could possible use the truck, trailer,etc for there own usage. ??
Can we send email to them-It can't hurt to see if a friend,family member knows anybody that may in the market for your items-
just a thought---hope I am not insulting anybody here-It is not my intent.Just thinking out loud---

None of the businesses are willing to take the vehicles back, they say it's now between the finance companies and me, called the banks, and they say it's the companies who need to deal with it, they aren't set up to take returns. Legal advice has advised us there is little we can do legally and recommends us to sell them off and accept the losses.

The truck and trailer dealers are supposed to get back to me in a couple days with prices with what they feel they could sell them for if they were to take them and sell them for us.

The truck is a silver 2008 Ford F-150 5.4Liter SuperCrew 4x4 with tow package, power/heated extendable towing mirrors. ~400kms

Trailer is a 2007 Keystone 23' toyhauler. has 5' manual real slide out (queen bed). Air conditioning, furnace, stereo, outside cook/wash setup, front toy area with double bed fold down, side fold down ramp door, 1000 lbs capacity.

New (leftover) 2006 Yamaha MT-01 V-Twin 1670cc. 90HP, 110ft-lbs torque @ 3750rpm

Located in Nova Scotia, Canada. Fly in, and drive away a package deal.

Before this latest episode I had already put us in a position financially  that required the sale of the pilots. What finally turned the light on for me was someone asked me a few questions about the bike. I had it 2 days, had put a couple hundred kms on it....they asked whether it was shaft or chain drive...I didn't know (wasn't on the bike at the time). That's just not me...I didn't even know how many cc's it was...I knew it was over 1100 .... normally I'd be able to spout off all the spec's if I was thinking about buying it. I've since been able to look back in history and remember many similar situations, but on much smaller scale. But years of it has added up. It would happen, and a day or two later I'd be left shaking my head wondering how/why I did that, and how/what I was going to do to make amends for that.

Fly in, I'll pick you up. You can camp, load up with pilot parts and head home in comfort.

betel

• View Profile
pilot parts for sale
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »
Lude,

Please post a picture of the rear bumper:
FL400R frame rear bumper - black, custom

I might be interested.

ludedude

• View Profile
pilot parts for sale
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 09:04:50 PM »
Quote from: "betel"
Lude,

Please post a picture of the rear bumper:
FL400R frame rear bumper - black, custom

I might be interested.

Someone else is ahead of you on it, if they don't want it I'll post pictures.  :wink:

RI-PILOT

• View Profile
REAR KNUCKLES
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 05:37:48 PM »
i need the rear knuckles are they in good shape thanks