Author Topic: Greetings from new FL400 owner & need Pic of flag pole mount  (Read 1275 times)

Pilot&CoPilot

• View Profile
Greetings from new FL400 owner & need Pic of flag pole mount
« on: November 21, 2007, 04:46:37 PM »
Hello,

I was invited to this list from a member here. (Thanks Curtis) I'm not really familiar with the Pilot's since I just purchased a 1990 Pilot. They are great machines and I have been slowly getting to know them.

If anyone would like to get together to ride in the Maryland area, please email me.

I have been looking for a few of the original accessories for the Pilot. I would like to buy a set of side "Nerf Bars" OEM front skid plate, and OEM flag pole & mount.

I have an OEM Hondaline Pilot tachometer, however I still need to kfnd the mount & harware kit. There were three (3) additional wiring harness used on the Pilot when the Tach was installed in 1990. If anyone needs the instruction booklet on the tach can post here or email you.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and looking forward to meeting you face to face out on the dunes or trails.

Sincerely,
Mike Pack

PilotHawK

• View Profile
Greetings from new FL400 owner & need Pic of flag pole mount
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 01:26:36 PM »
Welcome to the site Mike. Good luck finding the parts you are looking for. OEM accessories in good condition are hard to find. I'll try to get you a pic of the flag mount in the next couple days if no one beats me to it.