Author Topic: Powerbloc Damage???  (Read 2621 times)

canpilot

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« on: June 04, 2007, 11:32:36 PM »
Lude - any ideas on this? I sent a new Powerbloc to Baz in Australia for his Pilot. In transit to him one of the red blocks had a chip taken out of it on it's side.

1- Will this affect performance of the clutch ?( throw it out of balance )

2- If so, can you get me a new block from somewhere?

3- I changed the plastic on the Pilot yesterday... it never looked so good.  I will send you some pics, but here's one:

Colin ( canpilot )

ludedude

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 09:31:11 AM »
i would guess it would affect the balance of the clutch yes, and would be weary of it. I think i have some odds and ends left, they were going as a grab bag with some other things to Nuke 'em....luckily for you/baz i haven't packaged things up yet.If Gary's fine with it I'll pull a puck and send it down under ASAP...Gary you read this, ok with that?

Cool, can you snap some pics of the engine, I may start an eBay auction for the engine and related parts that will come off it as soon as it gets here. Not even gonna start it, so the plan is ;) Hopefully get enough out of the parts to pay for shipping.

Where's Weed been? I need a deal to go through with him for this to move ahead, you on a time frame for this?

canpilot

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 11:57:09 AM »
... yeah if you had one you could send him that would be great. Maybe even overnight it Fed-ex, I think he has a race in a week. Let me know what the cost is and I can PayPal you the amount.

I'll snap some pics "eBay style" of the whole bike ( engine etc ) and get them to you. Yeah - this'll work well for you to get your shipping back eh? And then some I bet.

Weed - He did say he was moving AND changing jobs too so he's probably busy. He said he would get back to me in June, so... I've held some parts for him as well.

As far as time, no major hurry. The only thing I would like eventually is to free up some space in the garage etc.

Thank you again on the clutch block, that is a huge help for Baz - and me!!! Here's the damage: ... talk to you soon - thanx Brian - you rule !!!

ludedude

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »
part is on it's way. 4 day trip it said, Baz said a week would be fine so hope that all works out. You have insurance on the parts you shipped him? That part may onlybe a few bucks, but it renders the whole clutch useless and the shipping...well, I'll just leave it at OUCH!

nuke em

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 04:47:51 PM »
Ya Brian, go ahead and hook Baz up with anything he needs or wants out of those parts.

I took the kids on an 18 hr fishing trip yesterday and I am just now checking the computer.

Weed is probably still moving form one home to another. He stopped by the other day. Great guy and very cool toys. Maybe he will post some pictures they took. I only got 2 before my camera's battery died.

Gary

ludedude

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 06:41:11 PM »
cool Gary, I thought you'd be ok with it, so I wnet ahead before hearing from you...since you didn't really know what was all coming anyhow in that bag o goodies...how could you miss an extra block  8)  :P  lol

Sorry I haven't gotten your package together yet, the longer it takes the more stuff I throw into that little pilt though...I just have to remember I'm covering the shipping now  :roll:

nuke em

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 08:55:07 PM »
No rush on the parts Brian, I do not own a Pilot...yet. Let me know if you need some help with shipping ($$$) because the more stuff you are adding, the more weight too. I got no problem with it, especially if you are still adding to the pile! LOL. :P

Gary

FL670R

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 12:47:43 AM »
Fishing Trip...

Hey we missed ya at LS...

Saw on another board that you were ditching us for a ride at Walden....

Man whats up with that...

Just teasing ya - Did ya catch any fish ???

PS
I still need to dig the fishing boat out of storage...

Later
Dennis

canpilot

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 01:23:32 AM »
... thanx again Gary & Brian, I really appreciate it. This helps me out just as much as it does Baz. Not sure if it's even worth trying to go through insurance on this, I tried once before and it was pointless. I'm just glad you guys could help us out - thanx again for that. Thanx Gary.

Brian - please let me know the shipping to Baz - it was pricey getting the package to him in the first place... wow!
 I can PayPal you or take it off the price of the Pilot, whatever you prefer. I have a PayPal balance, so no prob - whatever you want.

Thanx boys, means alot to me.

nuke em

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 06:51:17 PM »
Quote from: "FL670R"
Fishing Trip...

Hey we missed ya at LS...

Saw on another board that you were ditching us for a ride at Walden....

Man whats up with that...

Just teasing ya - Did ya catch any fish ???

PS
I still need to dig the fishing boat out of storage...

Later
Dennis

How was LS Dennis? Pics?  I took Weed and his friends to Walden for maybe 1.5 hrs, in a Jeep no less. I had nothing ridable at that time. We then took the Jeep up the mountian to try and get my elk hunting camper down off the top. We winched over a couple of 4 ft snowdrifts but finally gave up at some other bigger drifts. We were about 3 miles and needed another 1500ft of elevation climb to get to it. Maybe this weekend...LOL.

Fishing sucked. Wind, rain, and the fish were nothing biting much that day. My daughter steped over a big rattlesnake on the bank. I of course killed it and added another 9 rattle tail to the pile. I hate those things.

No problem Canpilot. Let me know if you need anything else, alway glad to help.

Gary

canpilot

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 08:35:14 PM »
... you bet, I will. Thanx again!

canpilot

ludedude

• View Profile
Powerbloc Damage???
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 01:17:10 AM »
Quote from: "canpilot"
... thanx again Gary & Brian, I really appreciate it. This helps me out just as much as it does Baz. Not sure if it's even worth trying to go through insurance on this, I tried once before and it was pointless. I'm just glad you guys could help us out - thanx again for that. Thanx Gary.

Brian - please let me know the shipping to Baz - it was pricey getting the package to him in the first place... wow!
 I can PayPal you or take it off the price of the Pilot, whatever you prefer. I have a PayPal balance, so no prob - whatever you want.

Thanx boys, means alot to me.

Again, no problem, I had one, didn't need it, other than to help someone else out with, opportunity came, that's how it rolls ;)

We'll just take it off the price of the Pilot ;) Need any other items shipped  :P