Author Topic: Where did you go?????  (Read 2344 times)

Weed

• View Profile
Where did you go?????
« on: October 02, 2006, 10:46:21 PM »
Has Nuke-Em been exported to Iraq???????  Haven't heard from the guy in weeks.  I Hope all is good with him and his family..........

FL670R

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Where did you go?????
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 11:49:32 PM »
Quote from: "Weed"
Has Nuke-Em been exported to Iraq???????  Haven't heard from the guy in weeks.  I Hope all is good with him and his family..........

I was wandering the same thing - I hope someone didn't shoot him or something...

Maybe the elusive hunt was unsuccessful and he is in hidding after getting us all worked up with the Jerky offer   :shock:

nuke em

• View Profile
Where did you go?????
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 11:33:29 AM »
I am alive and still kick'n. The jerky well will be flowing very soon. My sons and I have 5 deer down and 1 to go. Rifle on elk starts the 15th of Oct, I can shoot a rifle much better than a bow. I need a laser range finder. I missed 5 elk this year, well actually 4. I left an arrow firmly stuck in a 5X5 bull elk's antler(no shit). Fed thought it was rather funny. I called an elk with in 24 yards broadside for him and he shot right over the back and pinned a tree. Wish I would have had a camera to catch the look on his face! Priceless...LMFAO The next day I called a huge 6X6 bull in for him and he drilled it just as a snowstorm hit. He was tracking it when it went into a white out condition. He got turned around and lost for around 5 hrs. We had to pack it in because it snowed for 3 days straight. The first snow was supposed to be 1-2 inches. We got 12-16 inches and the second snow was calling for around 10 more so we bugged out. We never recovered the bull,...yet. I will post an assortment of pictures.

Gary

nuke em

• View Profile
Where did you go?????
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 11:50:39 AM »
Some scenery pictures.

FL670R

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Where did you go?????
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 12:01:58 PM »
Great pictures....

Snow - we hit 95 degrees here yesterday....

Sure looks like fun - wish I was there....

greasemnky

• View Profile
Where did you go?????
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 02:14:03 AM »
Nuke em's version of heaven

http://www.pelorian.com/deer.html

PilotSniper

• View Profile
Where did you go?????
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 09:32:38 PM »
Those are some GREAT pics! That first one looks like a post card!!! One day, before I die, I'll see snow falling from the sky... :roll:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock:

dhjunkie

• View Profile
oh man, oh man!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 09:38:34 PM »
I'm jonesing now..  Nov. 8th cannot come soon enough

nuke em

• View Profile
Where did you go?????
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 08:39:21 PM »
Just got in today for a quick shower before going back up. I have one elk (small cow) done and 2 more to go. It started snowing yesterday(10 inches or so) and turned cold which was 8 degrees this morning. Brrrrr. I missed a nice bull running thru the heavy timber yesterday too. Here are a few more scenery pictures I took this trip to look at, nothing great.