Author Topic: Something for skeeter!  (Read 1153 times)

nuke em

• View Profile

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
Something for skeeter!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 06:33:42 PM »
WOO HOO!!!!    :D  :D  :D

Nice video!

I recognize three sections of that video from others (not personally - yet):

The highway crossing is one of the more famous crossings - not sure what course or where, but I've seen some videos from a few years back where the trophy trucks were hitting it at 100+ and just flat flying.

The powerline road might be one out of the Baja 1000 loop - I think they refer to it as "The Ranch".

The other sandy whooped out corner is another one that's a favorite for video and picture guys.  No clue where or what course, but I've seen it in a couple.

Hopefully I'll get to give those sections a try next year when I step away from Whiplash and move on to SCORE.  Time for me to go get beat up by the big boys!  (I'm not scared - much :shock:  )

There are some really good videos on Race-Dezert.com.  I need to start d/ling and saving more of them...
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

Toyman

• View Profile
Pic. Hits
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 08:21:38 AM »
Quote from: "Moskito"
WOO HOO!!!!    :D  :D  :D

Nice video!

I recognize three sections of that video from others (not personally - yet):

The highway crossing is one of the more famous crossings - not sure what course or where, but I've seen some videos from a few years back where the trophy trucks were hitting it at 100+ and just flat flying.

The powerline road might be one out of the Baja 1000 loop - I think they refer to it as "The Ranch".

The other sandy whooped out corner is another one that's a favorite for video and picture guys.  No clue where or what course, but I've seen it in a couple.

Hopefully I'll get to give those sections a try next year when I step away from Whiplash and move on to SCORE.  Time for me to go get beat up by the big boys!  (I'm not scared - much :shock:  )

There are some really good videos on Race-Dezert.com.  I need to start d/ling and saving more of them...

I got a bit of a chuckle when I checked out the pictures on race-dez.
The ones that had chicks in them got hit "many more" times then any other.

How about this hot sand encrusted group? HeHe
Toyman