Author Topic: hey brian/anybody  (Read 3513 times)

socalgii

• View Profile
hey brian/anybody
« on: July 07, 2006, 07:33:00 PM »
I have a guy looking for some used shocks for a long travel pilot - can you help ?

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
hey brian/anybody
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 08:17:27 PM »
I might have a set of Custom Axis LT shocks and might have a few sets of springs to go with them.

I might also have all the crap needed to tune them too...

These are the pre-Penske shocks - back when Mike Hallock still was Custom Axis - so these are the GOOD Axis shocks, not the new generation units that Penske pumps out. (Mike left Penske a while back too - so the new shocks are even lower on the totem pole)

This set of shocks, springs and all the crap that goes with it won't be inexpensive, though...

I have no reason to sell them, so if he's willing to talk, I'm willing to listen, but I'm not about to give them away at any sort of discount price.
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

ludedude

• View Profile
hey brian/anybody
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 08:58:39 AM »
Sorry Nick, I don't have anything  :(

atvnut

• View Profile
hey brian/anybody
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 02:17:09 PM »
The least expensive route would be fox airs
Thank you
"The Nut"

Toyman

• View Profile
Axis Shocks
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 08:04:52 AM »
Quote from: "Moskito"
I might have a set of Custom Axis LT shocks and might have a few sets of springs to go with them.

These are the pre-Penske shocks - back when Mike Hallock still was Custom Axis - so these are the GOOD Axis shocks, not the new generation units that Penske pumps out. (Mike left Penske a while back too - so the new shocks are even lower on the totem pole)

This set of shocks, springs and all the crap that goes with it won't be inexpensive, though...

I have no reason to sell them, so if he's willing to talk, I'm willing to listen, but I'm not about to give them away at any sort of discount price.

I hope they take better care of my shocks then they do their web site. I sent a pair in to have a shaft replaced and revalved softer to the address on their site. I got a call from the current business owner that Axis had moved to the opposite side of the country(Calif. to Penn.)
Toyman

9secondhemicuda

• View Profile
Re: Axis Shocks
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 12:35:40 PM »
Quote from: "Toyman"

I hope they take better care of my shocks then they do their web site. I sent a pair in to have a shaft replaced and revalved softer to the address on their site. I got a call from the current business owner that Axis had moved to the opposite side of the country(Calif. to Penn.)

HELLO,  NICE RIDE!!   A QUICK QUESTION. WHERE CAN I BUY A SEAT LIKE YOURS????  I WANT TO PUT ONE IN MY PILOT. I AM A PARAPLEGIC AND NEED A GOOD CUSHION SEAT.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP DAN 505 604-3752

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
hey brian/anybody
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »
WHY ARE YOU YELLING??   :shock:

The seat you seek is a Beard seat.

I happen to have two of them for sale - black, but have no head rest.

Here's a link to an add I have on them.
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

atvnut

• View Profile
Re: Axis Shocks
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 04:51:17 AM »
Quote from: "9secondhemicuda"
Quote from: "Toyman"

HELLO,  NICE RIDE!!   A QUICK QUESTION. WHERE CAN I BUY A SEAT LIKE YOURS????  I WANT TO PUT ONE IN MY PILOT. I AM A PARAPLEGIC AND NEED A GOOD CUSHION SEAT.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP DAN 505 604-3752
 Make sure you put in a 5 point harness as well. I m a para myself and without the 5 point you cant get the belts tight enough to support you. Have your friends tighten them til u cant breathe LOL they work great then and I use the same seat pictured.
Thank you
"The Nut"