Author Topic: 2002 ALJO TOYBOX FOR SALE  (Read 2695 times)

socalgii

• View Profile
2002 ALJO TOYBOX FOR SALE
« on: June 08, 2006, 02:36:50 AM »
I need a larger toybox - according to my future ex-wife. This one fit 2 PILOTS easily end to end ,or a PILOT  and a DRAKART end to end. It has 110 gal. fresh water capacity, 2 propane tanks, microwave , generator with 25 gal. tank,  2 batteries,dual axles plus many more options-did I mention the free housebroken mother-in-law thrown in with the deal ? This has a bedroom up front, a pull down bed in back ,2 fold up benches that make into beds and still has room for more in-laws. ....I have to figure out a price on it ;I'll try to have that done by this weekend as the wife has punished me and made me go to Tijuana to drink beer and get my head right . I'm am not allowed back in the house till Friday midnite. It also has awning and outside shower (I don't use this one often because people tend to stare at me) Any one interested and wants some pics email me  [email protected]    .When you request pics make sure you note what kind of pics want ....me taking an outside shower or just pics of the toybox

PilotSniper

• View Profile
2002 ALJO TOYBOX FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 08:18:23 AM »
LMAO!!! Good luck with the sale, Nick! :lol:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock:

turbotexas

• View Profile
Re: 2002 ALJO TOYBOX FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 11:48:33 PM »
Quote from: "socalgii"
I need a larger toybox - according to my future ex-wife. This one fit 2 PILOTS easily end to end ,or a PILOT  and a DRAKART end to end. It has 110 gal. fresh water capacity, 2 propane tanks, microwave , generator with 25 gal. tank,  2 batteries,dual axles plus many more options-did I mention the free housebroken mother-in-law thrown in with the deal ? This has a bedroom up front, a pull down bed in back ,2 fold up benches that make into beds and still has room for more in-laws. ....I have to figure out a price on it ;I'll try to have that done by this weekend as the wife has punished me and made me go to Tijuana to drink beer and get my head right . I'm am not allowed back in the house till Friday midnite. It also has awning and outside shower (I don't use this one often because people tend to stare at me) Any one interested and wants some pics email me  [email protected]    .When you request pics make sure you note what kind of pics want ....me taking an outside shower or just pics of the toybox

Where do I find a wife like that??? Back my backs Baby I'm goin' to tijauna!!!

LMAO