Author Topic: My Oddy  (Read 1507 times)

jbru34

• View Profile
My Oddy
« on: February 21, 2006, 06:57:55 PM »
Here's a link for what I did to my odyssey over the last weekend.  Still waiting for the carb to come to finish her off but so far I have put on a new tank and clutch.  To put the tank on I had to move the radiator.  Still a lot to do.  Gonna out fit it with a hood and some closed in sides.  Maybe a wind shield...who knows...check out the nerf bars last pic...any one else have em welded on  :D...oh yeah thats me...birthdays tue...15...right on...peace

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jbru34/album?.dir=7444&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
Crazy Chester followed me...

Weed

• View Profile
fl350
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 07:49:55 PM »
Sweet, you got a good looking ride.  I'll tell you what, the best performance mod you can do to that thing is a pipe and remove that damn air box lid.  Then that baby will scream.

PilotSniper

• View Profile
My Oddy
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 08:04:25 PM »
If you do, just remember to rejet your carburetor!!!
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock:

jbru34

• View Profile
My Oddy
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 07:47:05 AM »
i think iinstead of just taking the lid off since i like to make my stuff look real professional i'm gonna run another hose going up to the snorkle and drill some holes in the front of it...

jbru34

• View Profile
My Oddy
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 08:29:56 PM »
does anyone have a gravity feed tank and not use a pump...i was told by the seller to use a pump for if u go on a hill or something with a low tank and no gas gets to the hole...i was thinking of putting a resevoir below the tank...has anyone done this before???