Author Topic: Sniper's Almost Back - I See Not Much Has Changed...  (Read 2401 times)

PilotSniper

• View Profile
Sniper's Almost Back - I See Not Much Has Changed...
« on: October 13, 2005, 12:49:51 AM »
Hello amigos! I've missed the day-to-day visiting!!! I've been out with a back problem for a couple of months, but I'm able to sit for longer periods of time, so I guess I'm almost back (pardon the pun). I've perused over some of the boards and notice that the Hoser propaganda machine is still "spewing" its usual bullshit, only more people have now figured him out and are banishing him. It's about time!!! I was wondering how long it would take for people to figure out that Hoser's a "do as I say, not as I do" type of schizophrenic. It seems as though Andy has it completely under control, but, unfortunately, Mike seems to keep turning a blind eye to fuckface's lame attempts to lure site traffic by attaching his site's hyperlinks after every vowel in a sentence. It's a little third-gradish if you ask me, but I guess Mike will eventually catch on to it and follow Andy's lead. Maybe then, when the crazy man's site traffic is limited to himself and his half-dozen cronies, he might realize that he was trying to attack the metaphorical windmill with a toothpick while riding his donkey!

SIDE NOTE: Lude, I accidentally clicked on one of the posts that you put up showing what Hoser illegally copied from POPS and put up on his board containing information which was supposed to be private. At the bottom, if you click the next page, it takes you over to his site. This is something I obviously did not want to do, but it happened anyways. I say this because when he starts crying like a little girl and you see regurgitated posts like...

"PilotSnapper and his used CV boots visited my website!" and/or

"I wonder which of my invented ideas this mutt from the darkside wanted to rip off from me now?"

... or some other paranoidally conjured up lie, you'll know that it was a simple mistake made by inadvertently clicking on a redirected link at the bottom of a post. I have no intention of visiting that dick's site, nor do I have any intention of listening to the associated bullshit that comes with it. I've learned to chill out on my back pills and see things in black and white. If the likes of people like the typical Hoserites and, to my surprise after reading those posts, people like MassOdy and OdyStable, can't see for themselves the brainwashing crap that this guy's promoting a la David Koresh of the Branch Davidian Cult, then I guess I know who the term "Jello Brains" is geared towards.

Well, enough about the self-proclaimed "funny" DICKTATOR, I'm glad to almost be back...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock:

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 08:52:38 AM »
Great to see you're back...well almost ;)

I changed the links on those pages, sorry for re-directing you to hell's garage :P

Take care bro, hope to see you online more often! Heal up right good like now  8)

dhjunkie

• View Profile
H&*$#r
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 10:26:09 PM »
eff that bobble head jerk.     :twisted:

PilotHawK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 11:43:21 PM »
Glad to hear you are doing better. What happened to your back in the first place. I know from first hand experience that back problems are a real bitch.

PilotSniper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 12:40:31 AM »
Glad to almost be back and I'm healing up a little better every day. Thank you, guys, for your concern!  I tore up my lower back severely by carrying too much without the use of my back support. I've had back problems before, but I guess the Superman in me gets the best of me when faced with the decision of just picking something up right away or doing the right thing and getting the back support. I think I've finally learned my lesson (for this year anyways). I'll spare you all of the boring details, but here's a pic that's worth a thousand words!

Again, I'm glad to almost be back and I have to say that I've missed communicating with all of you!

Until the next round of pills, :wink:

Sniper

dhjunkie

• View Profile
wow
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 12:37:42 PM »
so how much beer did you drink to make the pain go away?  LOL

PilotSniper

• View Profile
Re: wow
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 07:47:30 PM »
Quote from: "dhjunkie"
so how much beer did you drink to make the pain go away?  LOL

LOL!!!

I'd say about one-quarter of those cases. The light kind because I've got to watch my figure! :wink:

dhjunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 08:59:09 PM »
is that a boat cabin or a trailer?  still thats a lot of beer. 4 cans out of one case would of solved any problem for me  :)

PilotSniper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2005, 10:43:32 PM »
Quote from: "dhjunkie"
is that a boat cabin or a trailer?  still thats a lot of beer. 4 cans out of one case would of solved any problem for me  :)

It's a motor home. I was responsible for purchasing all of the drinks for this year's customer/employee fishing trip. There was a total of 63 people on board (60 customers/employees and 3 captain/mates). They didn't go through everything pictured, but I planned it that way. It's better to have stuff left over than to run short. Plus, we used most of the rest during the second half of the weekend, which consisted of camping at the KOA campground in the Keys with a smaller, select group of customers/employees.

Personally, I had a miserable weekend. Why did I have to pull out my back??? :?

dhjunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2005, 09:01:45 PM »
pah'tay!!!!!    sucks to be injured and what everyone else have fun.