Author Topic: BONJOUR !!!!!!!  (Read 2587 times)

pouloto

BONJOUR !!!!!!!
« on: June 16, 2005, 11:30:45 AM »
HI ALL,
Sorry, but my English is very poor.I' m french and i' m looking for buy a 350FL in my country.(yes....it's possible !!!).I' m very happy to find your forum.When the kart will be in my possession, i will post many questions here... I count on you !!!! :lol:
                           BYE, Pouloto.

ludedude

• View Profile
BONJOUR !!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 11:45:09 AM »
Bonjour, accueillir. J'esp?re que nous pouvons r?pondre ? toutes vos questions. Y a-il beaucoup d'Odyss?es en France ? Avez-vous trouv? un en France, ou l'importez-vous ? De curiousity, puis-je demander comment vous ?tes venus pour trouver ce site ? Y a-il des Pilotes en France ?

D?sol? de mon fran?ais, j'ai commenc? ? le taper le fran?ais, mais ai d?couvert que je me souviens de moins de mes le?ons fran?aises dans le coll?ge que j'ai pens?. J'ai utilis? un traducteur en ligne de ce message!  :D  :D

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
BONJOUR
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2005, 01:30:59 PM »
What was that all about!?!?!?!?

the bogger

BONJOUR !!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 05:38:17 PM »
got me -English is hard enough for me-lol.

ludedude

• View Profile
BONJOUR !!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 06:14:42 PM »
Just welcoming a new member in his native tongue, or tried to anyhow :)

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
BONJOUR !!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 09:50:02 PM »
Welcome to POPS Pouloto.

I'd try to say it in French, but I'm sure I'd just make someone mad with my horrible pronunciation.  :?
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

pouloto

thanks !!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 03:15:24 AM »
HI,
it's so pity, i understand so easy but i'm very bad for write....the proof!!!!
LUDEDUDE:I found a 350FL on a very good condition for 2000 EURO.
I think have the kart at the end of the month.In France, it's very difficult to find Honda Odyssey.Only the 250fl and the 350fl was marketed.Rarely 400 imported and impossible to find it.
The 350FL knew hour of glory in the 90's.It was apprecied for running to kartcross challenge.Now, a lot of are wreck or jealously preserved.
Thanks to google for find your forum :wink:
BRAVO pour ton Fran?ais !!! :D             bye!!!!

PilotSniper

• View Profile
BONJOUR !!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 07:46:27 PM »
Quote from: "ludedude"
Bonjour, accueillir. J'esp?re que nous pouvons r?pondre ? toutes vos questions. Y a-il beaucoup d'Odyss?es en France ? Avez-vous trouv? un en France, ou l'importez-vous ? De curiousity, puis-je demander comment vous ?tes venus pour trouver ce site ? Y a-il des Pilotes en France ?

D?sol? de mon fran?ais, j'ai commenc? ? le taper le fran?ais, mais ai d?couvert que je me souviens de moins de mes le?ons fran?aises dans le coll?ge que j'ai pens?. J'ai utilis? un traducteur en ligne de ce message!  :D  :D

Hey Lude, did you just call our new friend a transvestite??? :wink:

Damn! French looks all messed up, but I can still make out some of the words. Does that make me abnormal? :mrgreen:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock:

ludedude

• View Profile
BONJOUR !!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 10:05:50 PM »
transvestite! NO!!!

Online Translator

This is what I wrote,

Hello, and welcome. I hope that we can answer all your questions. Are there many Odysseys in France? Did you find one in France, or do you import it? Out of curiousity, may I ask how you came to find this site? Are there Pilots in France?

I began typing this message in French, but discovered that I remember fewer of my French lessons from high school than I  thought. I used an online translator of this message!  :lol:  :lol:

Tman

• View Profile
BONJOUR !!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 10:16:01 PM »
You had me there for a bit... I was actually going to call your sister just to have her take a look at how much her little brother knew French... Then I was going to ask you to teach us all some swear words in that language (I'm sure you could teach us a few in English as well especially after the 500 siezed last time  :shock: )...  Alas, you fessed up.