Author Topic: This is hilarious  (Read 2016 times)

PilotHawK

• View Profile
This is hilarious
« on: January 06, 2005, 02:29:05 PM »
Interesting video....Someone we know???

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
This is hilarious
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 10:01:33 PM »
Uh, what is it?  I see nothing!
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

socalgii

• View Profile
video ?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 10:31:51 PM »
I see the same thing graffitto sees ........nothing
Cunfuscius say "Woman who fly helicopter upside down have nasty crack up"

redrider

• View Profile
I had to save that one
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 09:09:42 AM »
That was just funny as shit!!!  I got red-faced I was laughing so hard.  The first part of the video is the best.
shit off of ebaumsworld cracks me up

redrider

• View Profile
administrator please delete this post
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2005, 09:10:01 AM »
I have some slow ass computer issues this morning and ended up posting the same thing twice due to impatience.  I've editted this to make it stand our as different.  It has no value other than to take up space (kinda the way Moskito takes up space)  :)  just kiddin short shit!  don't go do something stupid like jumping off the kitchen counter to plummet to your death.

atvnut

• View Profile
This is hilarious
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2005, 09:37:27 AM »
Quote from: "redrider"
I have some slow ass computer issues this morning and ended up posting the same thing twice due to impatience.  I've editted this to make it stand our as different.  It has no value other than to take up space (kinda the way Moskito takes up space)  :)  just kiddin short shit!  don't go do something stupid like jumping off the kitchen counter to plummet to your death.
doh are you going to take that skeeter
Thank you
"The Nut"

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
This is hilarious
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2005, 11:43:50 AM »
Quote from: "redrider"
It has no value other than to take up space (kinda the way Moskito takes up space)  :)  just kiddin short shit!  don't go do something stupid like jumping off the kitchen counter to plummet to your death.

Quote from: "ATVNUT"
doh are you going to take that skeeter

Well, now that I'm standing up on the kitchen counter and looking down - hey, that's a LONG way to fall!  :shock:

Damn, now I'm scared and need help getting back on terra firma. :(

BTW, I did see the video on KiowA's site - egad, I'm gonna have to get new riding gear if I'm gonna keep up. - then again, maybe I don't wanna keep up.  

A couple years ago I was sitting in the Dez at the top of Comp Hill (at Butter Cup) and there was a guy on a Banshee ripping up and down the place - hell of a rider.   Never really noticed much about him other than long hair out from under the helmet and lack of a shirt.  Pretty much the norm at times out there, so no big deal.

He pulls up in front of me at the top of the ridge, sits there for a minute and then stands up to rip on down the face of the hill.

It wasn't until the bastard stood up in front of me that I realized that the ONLY piece of clothing, beside helmet and boots, was a PURPLE G-STRING!

He would have fit right into that video.
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'