Author Topic: CR500 arrived! Yee Haa  (Read 1477 times)

ludedude

• View Profile
CR500 arrived! Yee Haa
« on: November 01, 2004, 03:55:21 PM »
Well the beautiful white van (changes from brown to white in rural areas lol) showed up this morning.  :D  :D  The CR500 is now in the garage waiting to be installed.

I pulled the gas tank, and coolant resevoir, to make room for the new-to-me ATVR increased capacity fuel tank.

Cut the rad cross member out, fit and tacked in a replacement. I'm doing the rad relocation a bit different. I'm adding a cross member from the roll cage uprights (vertical behind seat) to the angled bars that run from roof to rear of the pilot. From those I will mount tabs for bolting the rad cross member on. I have the new members tacked in postion and just need to verify things before I go ahead and weld things in tight.....but I was called away from the shop  :cry:

PilotSniper

• View Profile
Woohooooo!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 05:13:22 PM »
It's about time!!!  :wink:

PLEASE remember to take pics of the progress as you go!!! I'd love to see the higher capacity ATVR fuel tank as well as all of the other mods needed to get where you're going.

Best of luck on the conversion! My fingers are crossed for you!!!
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock:

ludedude

• View Profile
CR500 arrived! Yee Haa
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 06:37:36 PM »
AHH..pictures..you're the one that's good at that not me ;)

I'll try to take some before I go further....I want to...I just feel so short on time, when I get going I hate to stop for pictures :) lol

dhjunkie

• View Profile
CR500 arrived! Yee Haa
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 11:03:40 AM »
pictures look good