Author Topic: Ivan there yet PilotSniper?  (Read 1194 times)

ludedude

• View Profile
Ivan there yet PilotSniper?
« on: September 10, 2004, 10:48:10 AM »
I've been laid up in bed with mega migraine clusters...missed the news last night...how's it looking bud? Take care! :(

PilotSniper

• View Profile
Re: Ivan there yet PilotSniper?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 04:47:44 PM »
Quote from: "ludedude"
I've been laid up in bed with mega migraine clusters...missed the news last night...how's it looking bud? Take care! :(

UGH! I've never had the migraine issues, but really bad headaches SUCK! I hope you get over it quickly!!!

We're all ready for it. We've been ready since last week. The only panels that came down after Frances was the front and back doors. My wife stocked up on food today and I finished the installation of the manual generator transfer switch panel last night.

BRING THAT SUCKER ON MAN!!!  8)

By the way, I usually check two EXCELLENT websites that are full of information on these hurricanes (in case anyone out there reading this is remotely interested):

http://flhurricane.com/index2.php

http://www.noaa.gov

Wish us luck!
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock:

tsutton44

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 11:37:56 AM »
Good luck pilotsniper.My mother and Hosers mom is in the thick of it too.Looks to be another nasty one and we are sure to get some of it here in south carolina too.

PilotSniper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 02:50:25 PM »
Quote from: "tsutton44"
Good luck pilotsniper.My mother and Hosers mom is in the thick of it too.Looks to be another nasty one and we are sure to get some of it here in south carolina too.

Thank you! Fortunately, this morning we officially made it out of the "cone of death", so I'm breathing a little easier right now! Let's hope it stays that way...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left!  :shock: