Author Topic: Boards are down?  (Read 1935 times)

ludedude

• View Profile
Boards are down?
« on: April 20, 2004, 11:17:37 AM »
I can't see P-O.com, or Mikes...is hoser's down too? Wonder what's up  :roll:

MassOdy

Boards are down?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 11:28:07 AM »
Mike's is up,
Hoser's is Down
So is Kiowa's

from my network perspective.

tsutton44

Boards are down?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 01:02:09 PM »
same here,mikes is up ,Hoser's and kiowas are not.I hope everything is cool  :?

Ramjet

Boards are down?
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 04:56:26 PM »
Mike's site just about seems bullet proof. It's always alive. I've never understood why more traffic doesn't stop there. It's simple, clean and works. I look around but never post much on Mike's site since any answer I can offer has already been given. I tried to register once but it rejected the Ramjet name so I gave up.

POOA is down and so is Hoser's PilotOdyssey.com as of 4:45 EST 04-20-04. Why? Dunno. You don't think they've delcared WEBNUKEM war on each other do you? (I made up that word, just like Spellingrammernazi)

Strange how fragile our little community is. Without the board sites, we're lost. Personally, I can't see how four Pilot-Odyssey boards will survive. There just are not enough Pilot and Odyssey guys to go around. I don't believe you can divide your time or interest over four boards. At least I can't, but I'm a simpleton. When I log on, I think of it like visiting my favorite hang out or clubhouse. I tend to stay with one place despite its ups and downs. Lately, we've had too many downs and many, including me are getting too tired, or gun shy to post.

Hey, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time or the last.  :wink:

stoneman

• View Profile
Boards are down?
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 06:52:57 PM »
Too tired to post?
wtf

redrider

• View Profile
Poor Ramjet, you ARE a simpleton my friend!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 07:32:07 PM »
I understand your frustration but just go with the flow hotshot!  I check several boards just out of habit.  I go to the HM message board,  Durhamtown's, ATVTime, Mike's and this one.  Throw a couple of other ones in there for good measure.  It has just never been a big deal since I learned how to save favorites  LOL  Though some want to continue to see this group as fragmented, I still see a cohesiveness that endures.  Just the fact that this board gets the attention it has so immediately and the others are still getting heavy use shows that we, collectively, will continue to interact regardless of forum.  Let the positive energy flow man, throw off the cloak of negative vibes!  Take the path of least resistance.  Peace and long life, live long and prosper.  Nanu nanu!

ludedude

• View Profile
Boards are down?
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 07:42:42 PM »
LOL...nanu nanu lol