Author Topic: Need Pilot Front Hub Bearings, Seals and Spacer Specs  (Read 3018 times)

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
Need Pilot Front Hub Bearings, Seals and Spacer Specs
« on: April 05, 2004, 07:41:35 PM »
Anyone happen to have a front hub assembly that's in pieces??? (or does anyone have the pieces of one?)

I need the following info:

Inner and outer diameter and width of the bearings - both inside and out. Or a number that I can cross reference for specs.  I'll take metric or if you have a caliper that will read down to .0005", I can use those measurements.

Same for the inner and outer seals.

Also would like to have the dimensions of the front wheel spacer - the unit that goes between the bearings.  Need width, id & od.

Now that my K-fab heads are in the final stage (sent them out to my testers this morning), I'll have them up for sale fairly soon - probably middle of next month.

Time to move on to the next K-fab Pilot Project.
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

Moskito

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 07:50:13 PM »
I need the specs on part numbers
5 - 44620-HE0-000  Collar, Fr. Distance
12 - 91051-HE0-003 Bearing, Radial Ball
13 - 91053HC4-000 Bearing, Radial Ball
14 - 91251-HE0-003 Dust Seal
15 - 91257-KA3-711 Dust Seal

Thanks!
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 08:52:25 PM »
I do and can..but not before the weekend..

Moskito

• View Profile
A teaser of what might be
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2004, 09:23:55 PM »
Here's a shot of something I made a while back.  This one doesn't fit the Pilot, but it sure could!

I'll post some acad drawings here in a while with another design or two.

socalgii

• View Profile
front hub
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2004, 10:17:15 PM »
I have a front hub ,but not in pieces. you're welcome to borrow it for your project ,or if you can walk me thru taking it apart and giving you the measurements you need     just call 661 312-2765. I will be at GLAMIS from tomorrow for a week...................

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 12:33:01 PM »
Did you get everything you need?

Moskito

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 08:33:48 PM »
Gonna order a couple complete sets of bearings/seals/spacers tomorrow.

More prototyping in the future!!!

DC

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2004, 10:35:55 PM »
The common(industry standard) bearing numbers for the front bearings are  6004  and  60/22. You shoud be able to find exact dimensions on any bearing web sight on the net.