Author Topic: How Do I Post Pics????  (Read 1727 times)

PilotNut

How Do I Post Pics????
« on: March 24, 2004, 02:27:49 PM »
OK - So I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures.

Once again, HELP!

ludedude

• View Profile
attach instructions
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 03:05:11 PM »
Hope this helps

click browse...find the file you want on your PC
select it
type in any comments you want to appear in the attachement header
click add attachment (you must have some message typed first)

that should do it...click submit...it's not working for me right now..... :twisted:  :?:  :?:

PilotNut

How Do I Post Pics????
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 05:28:02 PM »
I'm sorry I wasn't very clear in my note - I need help getting pics up on the POG page.

ludedude

• View Profile
How Do I Post Pics????
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2004, 07:29:36 PM »
Oh yeah I need to do some work there...it's still tied to the old board for login/logout. You should be able to login thogh as you were active on the old board...you should be able to click upload picture...enter any/all the info you want...select the picture and click upload....you should be able to create your own album too or select one of the public ones....Sorry my access is different..I need to unlink it from the old site and link it to this one...then I can get in with a test user and give you more details. If you have a lot of pictures you have a couple choices...if you can ftp (pretty easy) you can upload them all to the server at once..I can transfer them to the right directory and I think...

If I have time I'll try to get to it tonight

ludedude

• View Profile
How Do I Post Pics????
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2004, 02:48:55 PM »
worked on it a bit...but not fixed yet...I'm not feeling too shit hot...so editing files isn't going too great :|

ludedude

• View Profile
How Do I Post Pics????
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2004, 03:20:30 AM »
Well since they are on two different sites I can not have the automatic login work...not saying it's not possible, just byoned me right now, and I cannot frind a MOD for it.

So...click on the link, and you'll have to register. Then you can upload and make galleries of your own