Author Topic: Anyone know who's this is?  (Read 3883 times)

ludedude

• View Profile
Anyone know who's this is?
« on: December 09, 2003, 07:27:27 PM »
any change in width of screen now?

litespeed

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2003, 07:50:58 PM »
I do not but it appears he has a "Terra Jet" in the back ground. There was a place close to me that sold them when I was young, I used to drool big time over them. They had four wheel drive, two speed forward and reverse. Something like a 18 to 24hp briggs and it could float similar to a 6 wheeler. Back in the early eighties they were in the 2 to 3 k range. I'd prolly buy one today just because of childhood memories!

I do like the idea of regular tires on the Drak, for the speed rating and because they would prolly last dam near forever.

dhjunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 09:05:03 PM »
Bfg sells an all terrain that you can grove. it is a 27X9.50X14 that would be a decent size of tire for your drak. they are fairly inexpensive also, somewhere around 75 bucks.

350nut

who is this guy?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2003, 11:04:42 AM »
Hey ludedude, that guy is www.radicalcameras.com-he sold some pilots about 3 months ago on ebay,1 was along travel pilot,the other is pictured here.I beleive he lives down the road fromnick pena, you can ask him about the guy if needed.He is a cameraguy who buys and custom fits go carts, pilots,etc for filming on major motion pictures.Hope this helps you.I am pretty sure thats his web address, if not it is get back to me, I beleive I have his last ebay auction in my files. :wink:

ludedude

• View Profile
Re: who is this guy?
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2003, 11:26:53 AM »
Quote from: "mudbogger"
Hey ludedude, that guy is www.radicalcameras.com-he sold some pilots about 3 months ago on ebay,1 was along travel pilot,the other is pictured here.I beleive he lives down the road fromnick pena, you can ask him about the guy if needed.He is a cameraguy who buys and custom fits go carts, pilots,etc for filming on major motion pictures.Hope this helps you.I am pretty sure thats his web address, if not it is get back to me, I beleive I have his last ebay auction in my files. :wink:

Thanks, someone here was interested in it and wondering if anyone knew who's it was or anything about it.

350nut

who is this guy?
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2003, 12:20:41 PM »
Hey LUDEDUDE, THE WEBSITE I GAVE YOU ISNT CORRECT,I cannot find it in my files-sorry.I know for a fact though the guy used the pilots to film scenes in the FAST AND THE FURIOUS motion pictures, he has a site up for his company, I am in the process of trying to locate his name, etc for you, hope to get it for you soon.Mabye you can do a search on ebay for pilots that sold within a certain period?Like I said, nick knows the guy,email him, he is well known in the california area for his machines,they are FROM what I was told real sweet machines!!! :wink:

350nut

who is this guy?
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2003, 01:10:50 PM »
Brian, his email is [email protected] email me if you need his phone number, dont have authorization FROM him to post it, sorry. 8)

hoser

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2003, 05:23:47 PM »
Side note

Prelude this page is too wide and wider than the others, it creates the scrool thingie at the bottom

This page width is perfect on my box you might ask others...
http://www.45thparallel.net/phpBB/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62&highlight=

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2003, 06:38:08 PM »
Quote from: "hoser"
Side note

Prelude this page is too wide and wider than the others, it creates the scrool thingie at the bottom

This page width is perfect on my box you might ask others...
http://www.45thparallel.net/phpBB/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62&highlight=

Hmmm same here.....have to see if I can find those settings now :?

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2003, 06:45:50 PM »
It's because of the picture I posted up above :oops:

Have to try and set the maximum picture size so it doesn't do that...it may involve a program (magicstik...I think) that I don't have) we'll see