Author Topic: Any plans for another ecj in the spring?  (Read 4115 times)

350nut

Any plans for another ecj in the spring?
« on: December 09, 2003, 03:22:12 PM »
I was wondering with all that has gone on in the recent weeks are we still planning a ecj run in the spring by chance?Hare, you got any plans for another ride?Redrider-you have anything in the works?It would be great to get back to the roots :wink: of the GROUP and see everyone riding again together.

litespeed

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 07:39:18 AM »
I would like to see it at Hatfield-McCoy this next time, much bigger place to ride, very pilot, Drak friendly trails and maybe less mud! Also being 6 hrs closer to me helps, I thought the place was awsome. I would like to see some sort of jambo ride there in the future.

Well, whilst we're wishing............

Thanks Stoner!

vfrpilot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2003, 08:01:13 AM »
Lets set a date early enough in advance that I can plan to attend.

350nut

ecj spring plans
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2003, 10:51:31 AM »
Just tell me where, when,and give me directions, got the fever to ride and really arent opposed to couple hr ride to meet everyone!!!We should try to set a prelim date up, how about it,h&m is great for me!! :D

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2003, 11:31:28 AM »
Who's got the links to HM....I need to do a map quest on it again. I forget how far it was for me. I'll need advance notice to plan time off as well. I'll need extra time for travelling too. Now that I'm working again, I may be (capital MAYBE) to afford it, but may not be able to get the time off......I never win :cry:

PilotNut

Spring East Coast Jam - April 2004
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2003, 04:47:22 PM »
Although there have recently been some preliminary discussion over the exact dates, the spring ECJ will be held in Kitzmiller (also known unofficially as "Bear Crossing") Maryland in April. The event has traditionally been held the first full weekend in April and that may in fact be the case again this time around.

The ECJ is a PilotMan/HareScrambles production - which pretty much guarantees a good time! Accept no imitations!!

I'll be there and I hope to see you there as well!

PNut

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2003, 05:03:29 PM »
CRAP! I work both first 2 weekends in April :x :twisted: :x :( :cry:
Better start banking flex time now...."gonna be home late tonight honey!"

MassOdy

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2003, 06:52:15 PM »
I'm going again. Great people! Great Food! Great time!

Lude I was half way for you. I would beckon 26 Hours total for you.
It was 13+ for me (and family).

PilotNut

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2003, 06:52:51 AM »
As I mentioned, there is talk of pushing the trip to later in the month. If that happens hopefully you'll be able to make it. :lol:

350nut

ecj
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 06:05:53 PM »
I should be able to make it,mabye Ill follow you down Pilotnut, talk to pilotman :idea: about possible travel plans?

pilotdude

PilotDude
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2003, 12:10:29 AM »
How about bringing it back to NJORVP, chatsworth,nj. This was the orignal location of this event. Also they lowered their prices. Their prices inflated due to some kids trashing the place, so prices were raised to get the people with no respect out. When we attened NJORVP in early september they were very freindly people. We had talked to them about a GROUP ride and they were very open to one. NJORVP has a nice park with some trails and so forth. Maybe we could get them to let us run a couple heat races on the track. So how bout it?

PD

350nut

spring ecj
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2003, 09:13:51 PM »
I am all for it-alot easier of a drive for me-can get spare parts if needed to- :lol: hehehe.