Author Topic: Two Pilots for sale  (Read 3892 times)

9secondhemicuda

• View Profile
Two Pilots for sale
« on: June 07, 2012, 03:20:21 PM »
TWO great Honda-1989 Pilots for sale!  Both are in great, stock, fast and dependable condition. Both Pilots have straight frames with No dents. All rims and tires have no plugs, excellent tread and no bent rims!! Both Fl400 water cooled motors are strong, even for up here at a mile high altitude. One has a new battery and the other battery has no problems. Both have new gas filters. Both have an extra fuel carrier rack. Both have chamber pipes and one has a new belt. Both have had all the oil changed in engine and trans cases. They both have K&N air filters and pre-filters covers. Both have new rear brake pads. They are both ready to ride. For the Buy it Now price ( see pictures) I have $3,800 dollars worth of extras: 4 Work shocks (front and rear) 7 sets of Tires, Douglas Rims, new ATV Exhaust and Silencer, 1989 Service Manual, new Brake Pads and new Power Block Clutch.

Are both in perfect condition for 23 years old even for a Honda no they are not. Here are the flaws: a cracked front fender, a crack in one of the seats, one starter button, once every 25 starts, does not work at first then works. One pilot has lower pressure than the other so could probably use a set of rings, 2 side mirrors are sand scratched, there is a crack at the very back of one fender and the hand brake on one need adjusting.

One last point, I HAVE THE PINK SLIPS/TITLES FOR BOTH PILOTS!! Any questions email (drdan22@juno.com) or call Dan at 505-604-3752. By the way, I am selling them only because I have too many toys and I need to down size before I get ready to move. They are a blast to ride but you probably know that already. Thanks for your time and interest. Call for any questions. Both Pilots and all extras $12,950