Author Topic: Happy Easter  (Read 1587 times)

KTM265

• View Profile
Happy Easter
« on: April 08, 2012, 05:54:12 PM »
Happy Easter all...
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Easter
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 06:34:17 PM »
Back at ya!!!! Spent my Easter weekend camping with the family....

KTM265

• View Profile
Re: Happy Easter
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 07:07:48 PM »
I went to church, then started on some yard work... Took down a 40ft pine in my backyard.  It had a slight bend towards the neighbors house which made it scary to bring down.  Notched the trunk where I wanted it to drop, started on the backside and the saw stuck under the pressure of the tree starting to go the other way... ???  towards the neighbors roof.  Grabbed a tow strap, tied it off quickly, used some wedges to get the saw out, cut a little more carefully out of the notch...thank God for a strong breeze deciding to give me some help...dropped it nicely on the back yard.   ;)
You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Hoser [həʊzə] n 1. US slang a person who swindles or deceives others 2. Canadian slang an unsophisticated, esp rural, person