Author Topic: Anyone else waiting for an exhaust from Marv?  (Read 2678 times)

Baja Rick

• View Profile
Anyone else waiting for an exhaust from Marv?
« on: September 23, 2010, 07:03:59 AM »
So as the title asks, Is anyone else waiting for an exhaust? I placed my order back in May. He was sure quick to call and blow in my ear, but since then he has been hard to nail down. (Doesn't return E mails) I haven't started calling yet, but I think I will next week.
So, I'm just wondering, if anybody else is in the same boat with me

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else waiting for an exhaust from Marv?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 02:43:05 PM »
Quote from: "Baja Rick"
So as the title asks, Is anyone else waiting for an exhaust? I placed my order back in May. He was sure quick to call and blow in my ear, but since then he has been hard to nail down. (Doesn't return E mails) I haven't started calling yet, but I think I will next week.
So, I'm just wondering, if anybody else is in the same boat with me

I ordered some belts from him once before and had to wait some time before getting them...I give him credit,they were some of the best belts I have ever ran,but he didn't get in any hurry about getting them to me...
He probably just drop ships through power pro's,and has to wait for them to build it...That usually takes a couiple of months at a minimum...I would suggest getting a refund and checking with atv racing or pilotodyssey performance if I were in a big hurry...
If you have trouble getting in touch with him,let me know..I have a cell # that was his at one time unless it's been changed....
Hoodlum

Baja Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »
Thanks Hoodlum,   I have sent him many e mails and called once, I also got belts from him. They are great. I'm not even twisted off about waiting. What ginds my a$$ is not knowing what is going on. He has zero service skills, all I have tried to find out is if I will even get the pipe this year.
I am going to start calling him I guess.

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 07:30:41 PM »
pm sent.....

Baja Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 01:12:20 PM »
Here's the latest on Marv. I started calling around today. First call was to Power Pros. Bad news, Marv is not in a positive realationship with them at this time.
David at Power Pros was a nice guy who gave me the low down on his dealings with Marv.
 Long story short, Don't buy form Marv. He is a crook.
Pay Pal was also very knowledgeable about his dealings.
Again Marv is a crook.
 I hope this info will help others
If he got you too and you are still waiting, stop, and start calling Pay Pal and your Credit card company.

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 03:36:22 PM »
Here's the latest on Marv. I started calling around today. First call was to Power Pros. Bad news, Marv is not in a positive realationship with them at this time.
David at Power Pros was a nice guy who gave me the low down on his dealings with Marv.
 Long story short, Don't buy form Marv. He is a crook.
Pay Pal was also very knowledgeable about his dealings.
Again Marv is a crook.
 I hope this info will help others
If he got you too and you are still waiting, stop, and start calling Pay Pal and your Credit card company.

Did you get your money back?

Baja Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 03:45:06 PM »
I called the CC company, The lady I talked too seemed to think I would, but of course she couldn't promise anything.
Thanks for the cell number BTW. I don't know if it is good or not. I never got any answer and the message was one of the genaric Verizion messages.
 I will keep the post going until I get a refund or I get denied.

Anyone know a reputable pipe maker?

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 04:04:54 PM »
I called the CC company, The lady I talked too seemed to think I would, but of course she couldn't promise anything.
Thanks for the cell number BTW. I don't know if it is good or not. I never got any answer and the message was one of the genaric Verizion messages.
 I will keep the post going until I get a refund or I get denied.

Anyone know a reputable pipe maker?

ATV Racing used to keep them in stock...Both rev and torque pipes....I think Curtis at pilotodyssey performance has them as well....
http://www.atvracing1.com
http://www.pilotodysseyperformance.com

Baja Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 01:10:24 PM »
I got word from the credit card company a few days ago. Everything is back in order. I got my money back.
I also talked to Randy, so I didn't keep the money long