Author Topic: Newbie FL250 introduction to the FEVER!!!  (Read 1175 times)

Gappy92083

• View Profile
Newbie FL250 introduction to the FEVER!!!
« on: February 24, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »
Alright people so I had an old CR250 Beat up not running, Stripped bolts everywhere. I had just got a DS650X and love it. SO I had this extra bike laying around. So a post on Craigslist later I ended up trading the 81 CR250 for a 84 FL250. Its ugly and beat up but the damd thing will not stop running!!! It is so fun to drive Im now hooked. So I figure lets check out the others who own these cool ass buggies. here I am and I am now looking for a Pilot or a FL350 I dont care I need more speed and better suspension. So the fever has struck me and I thank you all for your assistance in pissing off my wife!!! Im guessing my story is very common!

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie FL250 introduction to the FEVER!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 04:03:09 PM »
Quote from: "Gappy92083"
Alright people so I had an old CR250 Beat up not running, Stripped bolts everywhere. I had just got a DS650X and love it. SO I had this extra bike laying around. So a post on Craigslist later I ended up trading the 81 CR250 for a 84 FL250. Its ugly and beat up but the damd thing will not stop running!!! It is so fun to drive Im now hooked. So I figure lets check out the others who own these cool ass buggies. here I am and I am now looking for a Pilot or a FL350 I dont care I need more speed and better suspension. So the fever has struck me and I thank you all for your assistance in pissing off my wife!!! Im guessing my story is very common!

It is a fever and it never gets better...Where are you located?
Hoodlum

Gappy92083

• View Profile
San Diego County!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 08:59:15 AM »
I live in Vista CA, So our fav place to ride is Ocotilla Wells. We like the areas different types of terrain.