Author Topic: 350 pics  (Read 2469 times)

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
350 pics
« on: September 12, 2006, 06:19:29 AM »
Here's a few pics of my new toy...This is one straight oddy if there ever was one...Straight frame, wheels,even the bumper and skid plates are straight!!! Good seat and new motor....Man are my kids lucky!!!!
Hoodlum

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
couple more
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 06:23:41 AM »
more pics

ludedude

• View Profile
350 pics
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 06:49:39 AM »
That's sweet Randy!

3odystrong

350 pics
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 06:06:03 PM »
Is that sheet metal on the underside of the rear fenders I see?

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
fenders
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 03:00:07 PM »
Quote from: "3odystrong"

Yep...Sure is...The fenders were broken during a move, when items inside the trailer fell over on the odyssey...The previous owner made these braces to help hold them together...He did a wonderful job on them, and they add lots of strength to the fenders...I have debated putting on some new fenders, just haven't done it yet since this is a training machine of sorts for my daughter...If I ever put new ones on, I will probably install the metal on those as well...I believe it would keep them from breaking as easily ...
Hoodlum

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
350 pics
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 06:48:06 AM »
It's bullet proofing for the tires.  If you've ever ridden with Hoodlum (notice the name!), you'd understand why he needs it...   :shock:
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

hoodlum

• Administrator
    • View Profile
bulletproofing
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 04:11:37 PM »
Quote from: "Moskito"
It's bullet proofing for the tires.  If you've ever ridden with Hoodlum (notice the name!), you'd understand why he needs it...   :shock:

LOL...Well, I thought fender supports would make a decent alibi, but there are always smarter people around that eventually figure you out...
You guys still planning on making HM next week? I hope so...Looking forward to riding with the group...My pilot doesn't have bulletproofing on the tires yet, so leave your guns at home this time...I do have a new "hood" to deflect roost missles though... :lol:
Hoodlum

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
350 pics
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 04:58:38 PM »
I don't roost anyone that I don't like!  :wink:

Yup - definitely three of us on bikes, and if Larry's comes in (waiting on 07 YZF 450), in time, it'll be four of us.
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'