Author Topic: Hatfield-McCoy Ride  (Read 1389 times)

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
Hatfield-McCoy Ride
« on: July 17, 2006, 04:20:50 PM »
I'm just passing this on from KiowA's site - Odyknuck gets all the credit, is the contact and the one to work with.  I've done nothing more than steal it from the other site, remove a little bit of stuff and post it here.

There's already a good response - and, as the paragraph below states - this place is KILLER.

==============================================
I am in the process of making arrangements for a Summer/Fall Pilot ride at Hatfield McCoy and need to know who is interested. We need to give them at least a month of lead time to make it happen. I'm thinking July, August, September or October. Listed below are the Hatfield McCoy preplanned dates we can not be on the trails. Lets make a go of it. Those of you that have been there know its the best trail system bar none. One thing to keep in mind is that we will be limited to Pilots, Odysseys, dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. I dont know if home builts will be allowed at this time.
Thanks
Steve Hubbard
Email: cyclefab@aol.com
Phone: 440-427-0546

Hatfield McCoy preplanned dates:
April 8th
April 27th thru the 30th
June 8th thru the 11th
August 31 thru September 4th
October 5th thru the 9th

Web Site: http://www.trailsheaven.com

I should have a confirmation soon on wiche weekend is OK. For those of that are interested please let me know.
Thanks Steve

========================================
Ok Guys Its offical. We have been cleared for September 28th, 29th and 30th. Please let me know ASAP on what kind of Camping accomadations you will need so I can make our Reservations. Send the Info to my Email address: cyclefab@aol.com
Ph# 440-427-0546  :D
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'