Author Topic: L.S. Okla.  (Read 1567 times)

Toyman

• View Profile
L.S. Okla.
« on: May 07, 2006, 06:50:57 PM »
I've just returned from a grueling five days of thrashing the sand at L.S.
Drakman brought both of his recently aquired ATVR modified Draks with 583 Rotax power plants with him. Big Tom & I were asked to be test pilots to do a thorough shake down on them to reveal any problems. I was told they have been sitting for several years. After recharging the nitrogen into the shocks & some jet changes as well as some new drive clutches they ran out very well for the first time out. Jerry didn't have much to work with to tune the clutches correctly but they still were rocket ships and hoot to drive just the same. Spcled had his new 660 tubo Drak out for its' maiden voyage & it was incredible! The wow factor has just been turned up a notch with this car. I took both Pilots, my Trail Boss & 250r along. I was very impressed with the TRX250R to the point I'm selling it as I'll certainly kill myself if I don't. First one to put $3000 in my hands owns it & they won't be disappointed.
Toyman

nuke em

• View Profile
L.S. Okla.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 08:52:22 PM »
Thanks for the pictures and updates. How was the weather? It looked real bad when you left. What kind of speeds did Eddys 660 turbo hit?

Toyman

• View Profile
L.S.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 05:35:25 AM »
The weather was pretty good. We had some rain that kept us off the sand for a little while.
Eddie's Drak would run side by side with Bill's Sonic 1300cc Suz. in a drag race. The "Twins" of Drakman's may be able to outrun the 660 turbo Drak when they get dialed in. Duane's supercharged Vette powered 5 seater smokes everything in site.
Toyman

Toyman

• View Profile
Pics.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 08:15:56 AM »
Here is a few pictures I've posted on other boards.
Toyman