Author Topic: Anyone looked for tires here?  (Read 1390 times)

nuke em

• View Profile
Anyone looked for tires here?
« on: April 07, 2006, 08:04:23 AM »
http://www.nebraskatire.com/atv/atv_home.htm

Look in the ATV tires and the Hot Deals section. It did say something about some may be blemished but still good prices.

Weed

• View Profile
Nebraska Tire
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 03:59:55 PM »
Ya I posted about them quite a while back.  I have bought three pairs of tires from them over the past several years.  I bought some blems from them for 25 bux each.  Hell of a deal, they are ususally Titan tires.  I first ran into them three and a half years ago in Grand Island, Nebraska at the midwest Husker Harvest Days (HUGE farm show)  I bought four tires there on the spot, I think two were the titan 489AT tires if I remember correctly.  They are just abunch of redneck farmers that sold mainly ag truck tires, car tires, Tractor tires and flotation tires for farmers in Nebraska for decades.  Cool bunch of guys I recommend them to anyone.

nuke em

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 07:07:26 PM »
I saw that they sold ITP tires but didn't carry much in the sand paddles, just an off brand. I would like to find a deal on  ITP Sand Stars. I ran them in a 20" last year and really liked them. I could climb anything. I have some like new 24" Skat tracs for the 420. Hope it will turn em alright, they are very light weight. We'll see very soon.

FL670R

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 08:14:31 PM »
The Lincoln Store is like 3 blocks from my house...

I have yet to buy any ATV tires from them but I have previously bought some nice Mud tires for the 4x4 Chevy Truck - Loved The Tires....

I have only heard good things about Nebraska Tire...

Dennis

nuke em

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 09:27:38 PM »
Hey Dennis,

If you don't mind, swing by for me and see what they have in sand paddle tires and Fast Trekers. If they have tires I want, I can send you some money and have you bring them out for the Memorial days dune trip, if thats good with you.

Gary

FL670R

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 12:54:50 AM »
Quote from: "Nuke Em"
Hey Dennis,

If you don't mind, swing by for me and see what they have in sand paddle tires and Fast Trekers.
If they have tires I want, I can send you some money and have you bring them out for the Memorial days dune trip, if thats good with you.

Gary

Sure no problem...
I'll drop in and see what they have....

Dennis