Author Topic: Thanks Ludedude  (Read 1202 times)

Toyman

• View Profile
Thanks Ludedude
« on: March 22, 2006, 08:26:12 PM »
Just a quick thankyou to Ludedude for helping me with the transaction to get the new Digatron & also at a discount. I just recieved it today but am to busy to install it. I'm currently buried into the project of retrofitting my recently acquired enclosed trailer in time to use it this Friday the 24-26th to go to Waynoka, Okla. with some others that are already there. I'll take the gauge along with tools to install it in case it rains so I'll have something else to do besides watch the drops fall & drink beer.
Toyman

nuke em

• View Profile
Thanks Ludedude
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 08:47:20 PM »
Take some pictures for us. Wish I could go this time. Really enjoyed my first trip there last Spring. Remember, shiney side up and the dusty side down, LOL.  Have fun!

ludedude

• View Profile
Re: Thanks Ludedude
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 03:21:52 AM »
Quote from: "Toyman"
Just a quick thankyou to Ludedude for helping me with the transaction to get the new Digatron & also at a discount. I just recieved it today but am to busy to install it. I'm currently buried into the project of retrofitting my recently acquired enclosed trailer in time to use it this Friday the 24-26th to go to Waynoka, Okla. with some others that are already there. I'll take the gauge along with tools to install it in case it rains so I'll have something else to do besides watch the drops fall & drink beer.

Cool, glad you got it.