Author Topic: Digatrons  (Read 1700 times)

Toyman

• View Profile
Digatrons
« on: February 05, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »
I'm new to this board but have been (and still am) an owner of all the Honda FLs.  I live within 140 miles of L.S. so this is my playground. I have the DT-32k I've used for years on my 350s and have been pleased with it. I'm finally installing  watercooled heads on both of my 350s & now want the ability to monitor this temp. Should I monitor head or water temp? I feel I need to watch the head temp. but am not sure how this sensor is attached. Which model is perfered by most with water cooled cars?
Toyman

Weed

• View Profile
digatrons
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 06:24:25 PM »
Hey go to chat!!!!!!

ludedude

• View Profile
Digatrons
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 07:07:36 PM »
Had a lengthy reply written and lost my connection  :twisted:

Short version.

Head temp sensor goes under the sparkplug I believe.

You can monitor up to 4 temps on some gauges, so you c ould mnitor EGT, head and H2O.

Which to get....do you want one display larger than the others for your primary function that you want to watch? Then a triple display. Want to view as many functions at once, then a 4 display. Want the smallest...then a dual or single.

Send me what your preferences are and I'll talk with Digatron and see what they recommend, you can often get configurations not listed on there site, that's why I suggest that.

Toyman

• View Profile
Digatron
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 07:56:35 PM »
I'd like a dual display like the DT-32k but want to monitor EGT & head temp at the same time with warning lights for exceeding set amounts. Max. recall is nice to have also. Tach & mph a lower priority but a nice option to have. I need several so I need to make it somewhat economical or just get one for now.
Toyman