Author Topic: The posts from hoser's site, without mine removed  (Read 875 times)

ludedude

• View Profile

PilotHawK

• View Profile
The posts from hoser's site, without mine removed
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 10:28:29 PM »
We'll see how long this stays up! Posted on hoser's board.

PilotHawK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Hare you are a clueless piece of shit!    Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Hare wrote:
I think its really shows plain truth of people's bias towards hoser with things like Hoser's links page that has been there for YEARS and pilothawk copies most of it, then posts it and Mike pins it to the top of the board, everybody acts like Phawk is some great guy cause he stole some manuals and copied some links? This was already done, and it was done BEFORE hoser as well.

Get a f u c k i n g clue you g o d d a m moron. The list of links is a list of stuff I gathered using a few of hoser's links, but also a lot of my own. Its pieces of shit like you hare that keep this bullshit going. I haven't posted here in a long time, but when my name comes up I feel I have the right to point out what a lying piece of shit you are.

The links ended up on mike's page because he decided to put them there...not me. In fact they got deleted the first time because they were posted as a link to an ebay auction to benefit the group! If you had a f u c k i n g clue harelip you'd know that. I ran the auction to promote interest in the pilot and odyssey sites listed at the top of the links, and If I recall each of the boards received a portion of the proceeds from the auction.....EVEN HOSER!

Now get off my back you f u c k i n g useless monkey f u c k e r and get on with your life!

Now as far as the CDI thing goes.....your a stellar member and I quote
Hare wrote:
I would love to have a proven set up for my 350, not at that price. Maybe in a year or two I could get a used set or copy/improve upon the design.
This from this post http://12.215.122.222/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=320&highlight=350+front+suspension Looks like the Dark Side is not the only side that has ideas or intentions of copying other's work, but it is ok if you say it.

Now about hoser and his bitching about everyone riding HIS f u c k i n g coat tails. Get over it you old man. How much shit have you picked up from your local racing buddy Don Vanhooser? How much of it have you given him credit for? Oh thats right he doesn't do internet or visit these boards so you can claim all the shit you learned from him as your own! How long was he putting 440's in his pilots before you ever thought about it?

To me its not about riding coat tails, its about learning, and learning from where I can. I have yet to pass off any information as MINE! How much shit on hosers tech pages merely is regurgitated instructions from the manual? I whole buch of it I can guarantee. Yet he claims it as his own. Yep even the superduper hoser skid plate...guess what, ATV racing has been putting those on pilots since before he owned one. Guess he copied their idea too! The fox shocks on his pilot aren't original either. He got the idea for those from Cowboy.

I know I'll be called a moron and a dumbass and s h i t will get "spun" around and twisted to make me look like a liar by hoser and hare, but guess what I don't give a f u c k. You know what hare you are right. A lot of us don't have pilots anymore because of f u c k u p s like yourself. Who wants that headache in their life? I don't so I have moved on.

Now get your dick out of hosers ass and get a real life.