Author Topic: NEW GUY SAYING HI  (Read 2421 times)

HONDAJEFF

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« on: June 10, 2005, 04:51:41 PM »
HI MY NAME IS JEFF . I LIVE PROSPECT, CT. U.S.A... IM 26 YEARS OLD AND BEEN OFFROADING SINCE I WAS 8 . I JUST BOUGHT A FL 350R ODY. THIS IS MY 1st 350 . I HAD 2  FL 250s WHEN I WAS A KID ,NOT AT THE SAME TIME BUT ONE AFTER ANOTHER. HAD TO SLOWLY REBUILB BOLTH OF THEM FROM GROUND UP,BUT THATS HALF THE FUN.. :shock: SAME WITH THIS 350R ITS MISSING ,LOOSE,BROKEN & BEATEN BUT ILL FIXER UP GOOD. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: THIS WILL BE MY LONGEST POST EVER,AND I WONT SAY TO MUCH BUT ILL BE READING AND HOPEFULLY LEARNING ALOT . IM ALSO ON ANOTHER BOARD  (CTJEEP.ORG) WE GO 4WHEELING ALL THE TIME. MY GIRLFRIEND HAS A JEEP AND NOW I RIDE A HONDA XL 250... BUT SOON A FL350R ODY !!!!!!WELL TALK TO YA LATER

JEFF
1985 HONDA ODYSSEY FL 350R
1985 HONDA ODYSSEY FL 350R (wifes)
2005 YAMAHA BLASTER YFS 200

ludedude

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 05:17:13 PM »
Welcome aboard Jeff. I'll include you in the POPS usergroup so you can access the posts in the Pilot Odyssey PitStop ;)

There's lots to check out. Don' t forget the multi-media gallery...post us some pictures if you can :)

Brian aka ludedude

HONDAJEFF

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 06:14:45 AM »
I GOT SOME PICS UP HOPE I DID IT RIGHT!!! WOW THE POPS USER GROUP IS GREAT!!! LOTS OF INFO!!! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE.

ludedude

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 07:02:31 AM »
You did it right ;) I can see them  8)

Would you please refrain from typing your messages in all capital letters  :oops:  it's considered yelling..unless of course you're that excited  :lol:  Then it's appropriate  :P

Aussie Duner

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 04:20:57 AM »
Hello from Australia Jeff  ;-)

Cheers
Aussieduner

Moskito

• View Profile
    • http://www.yellowdogracing.com
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2005, 05:51:14 AM »
Howdy Jeff.

Welcome to the POPS site.

(Watch that Aussie - he'll try to get the license plates from your Jeep....)
Moskito - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming \'WOW-What a Ride!\'

HONDAJEFF

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2005, 08:08:53 AM »
hi to all thanks for the welcome !!! ill trade the plates for one of those air box lids!

Aussie Duner

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 04:58:49 AM »
PMed you re an airbox lid plate swap.

Aussieduner

dhjunkie

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 07:44:29 AM »
Assie Duner,  I am trying to score you a very elite California plate only government cars can run them  :)

Aussie Duner

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2005, 04:03:43 PM »
Awesome ! what do you want to trade...Aussie plates in return or something else ?Looks like HondaJeff and i are doing a swap so thats another State in my collection.

Cool mate will wait to here from you.

Cheers
Aussieduner

ludedude

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 04:22:55 PM »
I've got a personalized plate from Germany I'll donate to your collection ;) Got it 5 years ago when I was there for work. All the individual towns have their own 2 letter designation at the beginning..kinda neat...you can tell where people are from to a greater degree than state/province...

Anyhow, the plate reads    AB LUDE    AB for the town we stayed in...no idea how to spell it now...Aushafuen Berg (a-shaf-en-burg).

If Oz is coming to CC, I'll bring it and give it to him ;)

Aussie Duner

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 05:40:38 AM »
Thanks Lude ! Germany man im totally global i have a Chinese plate on its way from a US guy over in China now,he is one of my ebay customers,its all happening !
By the way Lude i have your 3 items boxed and will get them on the way this week,been flat out making molds for vac formed ATC250R repro parts,also have some Tri-Z radiator shrouds the 3 Wheeler World guys are after,my product line is growing and my spare time is getting less !

Aussieduner

stoneman

• View Profile
NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 02:46:09 PM »
I could bring you some old Kentucky plates to CC.

tsutton44

NEW GUY SAYING HI
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2005, 05:38:31 PM »
First off honda jeff welcome,there are a lot of things to learn here in the pilot oddy world and most are more than eager to help anytime.

AUSSIE DUNER, i may be able to get ya a plate or two maybe more ,may take a little time though .
I have to take care of  a few things and get my oddy back too .