Author Topic: Hey Ludedude  (Read 959 times)

Odyknuck

• View Profile
Hey Ludedude
« on: July 17, 2004, 07:51:49 PM »
What happened to the parts you had up for auction.

ludedude

• View Profile
Hey Ludedude
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 03:05:29 AM »
No interest shown in the auction site so I canned it.

Odyknuck

• View Profile
Hey Ludedude
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 04:48:41 AM »
HMMM! I thought it was a good Ideal.  I use Ebay all the time and it does get expensive after awhile. Although Ebay does have an advantage to get product to "alot" (just for you Moskito) more people.

ludedude

• View Profile
Hey Ludedude
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 05:01:16 AM »
Well that's what I thought. I thought of people like you, socalgi, fl400nut, Bill Keefe and whoever else lists on Ebay. If you wanted to get Ebay exsposure, just list a $1 ad opn Ebay for info. Send the winners the link to the auction. That was my thinking. That would only have to be done for awhile until the site got known. But no one bit so I wasn't going to put the effort in to maintain/upgrade it. The free sites are pretty cheesy in the options they have....so this was just a test to see if upgrading would be worth it...guess not.

You and other sellers are welcome to make up galleries in the gallery section and send out links to those as advertisements of your product(s).

If you or others want a store front we can set that up too. Same as the one I'm using now.

If there is ever interest in the auction thing again, I'll set it up and try it again.