Author Topic: Got my clutch - again!  (Read 1300 times)

Ozpilot

• View Profile
Got my clutch - again!
« on: June 02, 2004, 12:56:53 AM »
Hey Lude, I got the clutch you air freighted.

Thanks heaps for realy looking after this - You've done more than I would have expected.

Here's what I've got.  The first seemed to be packaged as you would have received it.  11 weeks on ships etc took its toll but not too badly.  The weights were out of their bag and some were a bit banged up.  There were 18 weight weights still there and several were bent - I think they may be straightenable?  Don't know but we'll put that to one side.

One of the weight "pucks" (red bit) was also beat up.  The cover had marks too but it is probably OK or fixable.

The second clutch is fine - your packaging worked great.  The weights were out but there were 38 of them and only 1 was bent - pretty good when we're talking half way around the world!.  

All in all I've got more than I've paid for and I figure you must be behind.  Work out an amount I can send you.  I'm figuriing I should at least pay for spare clutch faces and the air freight (about $200 CDN?).  If I figure I could use the cover and damaged puck then I could probably build up a spare clutch if I can get some more weights.  In that case I probably should send you more like $200USD and $100CDN.  Let me know what you think so I can send you some money by PayPal.

I also want to get some harnesses.  I'll message you about them shortly.  I want them for the Drakart so will want frame mount straps on the upper straps.

Thanks again for helping out with the clutch.

Brendan

ludedude

• View Profile
Got my clutch - again!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 01:29:17 AM »
Glad you finally got them. Sorry it took soooo long, note to self, air ship when it's halfway around the world!

I have a spare puck I can send. You should be able to re-use the weights in your spare. I don't think I have enough to send you a full set.

I'll PM you on fixing up money wise, I'm just glad you got the stuff.