Author Topic: My proto-GLAS Pilot top is here!  (Read 2130 times)

canpilot

• View Profile
My proto-GLAS Pilot top is here!
« on: January 23, 2004, 10:46:37 AM »
(copied FROM my post on PO.com) My Pilot top FROM proto-GLAS arrived yesterday. This is AMAZING! A huge thank-you to Dan, Jamie & Todd for making me this quality item. I've seen all the pics of the ones that other's bought, but this is even better than I thought it would be. It's flawless! I've always wanted a compartment for small tools, camera etc & this fits the bill perfectly. Nice work guys. For those thinking about it, stop thinking & just BUY ONE! Worth every penny, and I live in Canada(costs us more). Great job, great idea, great guys - thanx again!

canpilot

ludedude

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 08:29:04 PM »
Cool.

I must say I much rather read you rpost here and see all the pics in thumbnail size than have to LOAD each on if full format on P-O.com...shameless plug for http://www.45thparallel.net/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So how big is the space? How deep and high, FROM bottom to top?

canpilot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 09:29:57 PM »
the tray is just under 2" deep, 9" wide & just over 12" long. Quite large, especially when you consider that's only the bottom. With the lid you get almost double that. Great piece.

twostrokes4ever

i whant one
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 07:00:28 PM »
wow that's really sweet, i will have to make sure i get one of those when i get a pilot