Author Topic: Frustration Blues  (Read 1383 times)

papabear

Frustration Blues
« on: December 20, 2003, 09:19:13 PM »
Has anyone had a problem getting on Hosers new board (same format as this one)?

I've tried 3 or 4 times to get hooked up and go thru the entire process, get validated, and then can't post! I'm told "Sorry, this username is already taken". I make it to the member list, but can't get any message to be accepted!Waaahhh!

ludedude

• View Profile
Frustration Blues
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 09:28:09 AM »
Guess you know who's got the killer board, and who's got the dead one :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding :wink:

I'm not sure what's up there. Hoser's trying to get some things up and running like the ability to attach pictures....trying to help him out, but our setups differ just enough that it ain't straight forward...(I ftp to my host's server...he drag and drops to his server).....I'll see if I can fix your account on his board..

Brian

hoser

Frustration Blues
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2003, 09:51:15 AM »
Just in case someone else has problems in the future, first I deleted his account and let him sign up again, that didnt work so I removed all the info he entered INTO his profile, now it works but he went back and added all his stuff in his profile one thing at a time and it still works, go figure heh

Bottom line is his account is working but I dunno what fixed it..

350nut

frustration blues
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 06:42:38 PM »
I too had some account issues, Hoser fixed them and I am back in good standing, just had to re enter my info.