Author Topic: Central California  (Read 726 times)

Hawksd1

• View Profile
Central California
« on: October 01, 2020, 04:54:15 PM »
Ok all, so I have an idea I want to bounce off the membership.....  A close friend of mine purchased a dirt track here in central California. He also drives in the IMCA Class. At any rate I was joking with him that I’d love a chance to run his track on my 85 odyssey 350, he responded with I’d love to see that. Here’s the deal, this is a track that the outlaws race on on their west coast part of their season as well as many different divisions of race cars. He then explained he can and would make room for as many events as wanted in a class of oddy only racing if there is enough interest and participation. So I’m looking to find out if there is enough interest here. The track is in Merced California at the Merced fairgrounds where there are concessions and bathrooms and covered bleacher seating.  Let me know your thoughts!!!!

LiveWire

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • 85 Honda Odyssey FL350 Parts
Re: Central California
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 01:41:01 PM »
Derek Tissenger might be a good contact for non-internet people with Odysseys in California. 661-747-5796

Woodsbob209

• I am bob
    • View Profile
Re: Central California
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 04:18:23 AM »
I’m in mariposa and would be sooooo down for that my 350 is in parts but is just about to be rebuilt!!!!!
Hell ya